I have sent multiple correspondences to CEO of Barclay (priceline) and the conditional acceptance was returned to sender. Green card intact with out date or signature. The CFO and VP were sent to another address found online. wondering if I resend cert/return receipt to other address? But would have different cert # then what is in letter. Do I hold it and continue process with lien? when I track # on usps it states status unavailable. So far letters to CFO, VP are available for pick up but not yet delivered. and State general attorney has been received, US general attorney is still in transit. Correct me if I am wrong but contract starts at date sent but what is the case if not delivered or no proof of delivery?