Help - The 1099-A Process


This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.


Repayment of Social Security

I collect Social Security and work. Before I became of full retirement age, I earned over the income limit. Can I use the 1099C , or another form, to pay back the amount of Social Security that I was paid ?

1 Comment
Rebecca K Murphy

I sent a letter to the Social Security Administration withing the coupon detailing the over payment of my Social Security. I also sent a letter giving them my permission to take the over payment out of my Cestui Vie Trust. Which was ignored. :(