Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

C.A. for car dealership

I am preparing a conditional acceptance for a car dealer and in the template under Witnesses it shows the DOJ, Merrick Garland, then we enter the AG for our State.  Does anyone know why these Witnesses are included and if we really need to send a copy of the C.A. to them?

Thank you!

Discard
2 Answers
Tuwanna Rico
Best Answer

Yes you need to put these in your CA. You really want them as a witness if you would have to go to court. If I’m not mistaken they are just a witness to state they received a copy of  your CA (b/c someone signed for it) and you had a contract with Dealership. Having them as your witness would be a plus. 

Discard
Administrator
Best Answer

I believe Chris covered the "why these witnesses" in one of his videos. Maybe you should watch them again in the course.

With respect to whether it is needed to send them a copy, I would say: how else would someone be witness to your contract unless they are made aware of it and of its content? 

2 Comments
Discard
wendy-starr: Rathbun
-

Thank you, I am continuing to comprehend the paperwork and just wanted to be sure on the "why." I have watched the videos again and have gleaned additional pointers that I had not picked up initially. I appreciate your time and response and appreciate all you are doing to educate the masses. God Bless!

Jennifer Kalulu
-

Hi, where is the template for the conditional acceptance for car dealership located?