Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

CA template for credit card voucher

Gary Pfeffer

At the end of the coupon class, Chris mentions that, on push back, it is time for a conditional acceptance letter. On my first time out, I sent the CEO a letter with the signed voucher. If they don't adjust the account and keep the voucher then I'm not sure what the Conditional Acceptance letter should look like. It isn't like the other templates in that the intention is for the account to remain open and usable month to month. The conditions would certainly be different than the other presented scenarios. and, i want to be sure to get it right the first time. Might someone have an example or template for this circumstance?

3 Comments
Discard
Andrew
-

an example would be useful

Gary Pfeffer
-

I’ve been working on one, but haven’t joined a meeting since. Chase responded with a letter signed by no human being… LOL

He claimed they are breaking no laws and are rejecting my voucher. They didn’t actually return the voucher but they haven’t credited my account.

I’ll send you a copy of the letter if you like. Hopefully, I can attend the next work group,

Gar

any updates on this?

3 Answers
Olga Houston
Best Answer

Gary in the course you will see samples/templates of conditional acceptance. I had to go back and really look at them. They have laws and codes to get familiarize with, I am doing myself. Yet for a coupon we list codes and laws  relating to the coupon pay out. Refer back to the videos as well, about the coupons.

1 Comment
Discard
Andrew
-

did you ever develop an example?

Sheila DiTirro
Best Answer

I believe you're supposed to send a remittance letter with your coupon (a small explanation) to the CEO. Then send Compliance Acceptance after you get the denial. A copy of the remittance letter is at the end of how to pay...

Discard
Tuwanna Rico
Best Answer

worldreviewgroup.com has just about every template you will need.. Think I saw CA for credit card company! 

Discard