Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Car repossessed after CA

Krystal Roberts

Sent coupon, sent CA, car repossessed, have 10 days to respond. What do we do?

1 Comment
Discard
Theresa Majors
-

Hello, are there any updates on your situation? I pray you were able to keep your vehicle.

2 Answers
James R Wilson
Best Answer

The one thing I have heard Christopher Hauser say loud and clear is that you want these Banker Thieves to reject your CA/offer. You have to understand the nature of the beast that you are dealing with. These banks, their CEO's and CFO's have no concious or empathy for you. They are robbers and thieves. If you can afford to redeem your car do it. Now go after the bank, ceo, cfo, and anybody else who you have been in touch with by hitting them with a claim of lien and contract with the IRS to collect your money. I just filed a $25.4 mil. Lien and contract with the IRS a few days ago. Go get your money and stop playing around with these jokers....

2 Comments
Discard
Renesse Salomon
-

a i'm able to get in contact with you in regards to conditional acceptances, I need help on writing one out properly for dealerships, if so my instagram is ironbendaa please reach out

@JamesRWilson, I'm needing to do the same with the Santander financial company as well, can you help me I can be reached at patrickgowe62@protonmail.com

Administrator
Best Answer

There are many variables to consider... feel free to request a consultation to discuss your particular situation. (you have an option under the services menu above).

Discard