Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Conditional acceptance for credit card?

I'm tryin to figure out the best example of the conditional acceptance to follow to help me write one for the credit card companies?.? Thanks for any input. 

9 Comments
Discard
Lon-Christopher:Hall
-

I have an example...email me @ lon.Hall@cox.net

Angel Natal
-

God bless i would love an example also! bigdawg1@optonline.net thx in advance!

Long I emailed you.

William Eason
-

Hello Chris can I get a copy of
Conditional acceptance for credit card?
Jonathan-S: Alexander, BENE.

I'm tryin to figure out the best example of the conditional acceptance to follow to help me write one for the credit card companies?.? Thanks for any input. William Eason email me at wlmeas@gmail.com

Silver Amenson
-

Lon-Christoper:Hall, would you mind if I contact you as well? I am in this process as well and would love something that might have more pertinent codes than the collections CA I am working with.

Merika Edwards
-

Can I please get an example forum for the conditional acceptance for the credit card company. Thank you, merikaedwards117@gmail.com

Maurice257
-

Is it possible for me to get a example of the conditional acceptance letter for credit card. My email at 257alford@gmail.com

Lisette Mundo
-

Looking for an example as well to stop Discover card harassment via their attorney. Thank you in advance. 🙏🏽🙂

Tuwanna Rico
-

be careful theses look like scams.... 1ST THING THEY WILL ASK FOR IS $$

1 Answer
Rebecca
Best Answer

All my CA letters are available for free on in my free course which is linked to in my twitter profile @tweetrebecca or IG profile @consciouscontractingcoach - give me a follow while you're there to help spread the word.

I’ve sent to Capital One, Credit One, the power company, the US Postal Service and will continue to add samples as I create them

3 Comments
Discard

Thank you, I will definitely be checking it out and most likely using it to help me out with all this!

Larrisa Huffman
-

Page not found

Scott M
-

This Link doesn’t work.