Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Conditional Acceptance Rejected

Lerin Dees

So I sent off my conditional acceptances to my bank after rejecting my 1099 a for my loan. The bank returned both conditional acceptances that were sent to CEO and another bank member with the letter that just said we are unable to accept these documents🤷🏾‍....these CEOs are clueless. I guess I'll get started on this claim of lien

3 Comments
Discard
James R Wilson
-

There’re not clueless. They are just hoping that you are and that this will just go away…..lien time

Lerin Dees
-

Have you tried claim of lien?

Jami : Winter
-

would this be the same situation with a return to sender green card intact? I sent to CEO at same address as previous correspondence but this one was returned unopened.

4 Answers
Best Answer

Christopher, you do not have to Subpoena them when you send the Conditional Acceptance. You are not going to use their Corporate Court System. If they have not met your Conditions within the 10 days, under Common Law they have accepted your contract. You are using Common Law with the Conditional Acceptance. Watch Hauser's lessons on the Conditional Acceptance. Have you sent a Conditional Acceptance?

2 Comments
Discard
M Stone
-

Yes. The whole point of the CA is to avoid the courts. You file the CA and regardless of whether they accept or not, the postal rule applies. The next step is to file the packet to the Treasury (which also goes to the state and US attny general and Chris says send copies of the liens that are going to the Treasury to the criminals for self-satisfaction purposes). It feels so good to know when the 60 days are up after sending the Treasury packet that the FUNDS are in the off-ledger of the SS account and I know I am a secured party creditor to the amt I claimed from the CA (minus 35 percent for the Treasury) !!!

Lerin Dees
-

@M. Stone thanks for the reply. That's what I figured but how do I become a secured party creditor?

Luis Poblete
Best Answer

You have everything now to file your lein.

1 Comment
Discard
Jami : Winter
-

What are the steps to file lein? Or where do we learn this process?

Derek Keane
Best Answer

There is No Such Thing as a "rejected" Conditional Acceptance.

Only BREACH of one by the one receiving and contractually agreeing to everything in it and not meeting ALL the Conditions.

If you put the postal rule in it, they Contractually agreed to Everthing in it.. when you gave it to the Post Office.

You can go ahead and monetize, assign and contract with the Treasury.

Derek

4 Comments
Discard
Lerin Dees
-

I have. I need a good phone number to make contact

Christopher
-

Personally I have devoted and exhuasted by the book ... I had A1 credit now it`s shit.. I have not seen one shed of proof that it works.. I am not against this .. there is just no help .. no real answers.. Good luck

Christopher
-

How do you subpoena them .. now I have to spend money on a lawyer..

Derek you are absolutely right. With the Postal Rule inserted into the CA they have already accepted it once you have handed it over to the Post Office.

Casey~Lamar
Best Answer

There is the testimony, 1 and the proof IS OUT THERE . You must learn the words and also the reason and history behind why they owe us the treasures we were promised.

Withy the de-education and language induced neurological-psychosis  it's asking a lot from the old noggin. Then there's life sapping bulb radiation sickness and like 50 addicting chemicals agents packed into Taco Faell and shik filet, wreaks havioc in the human brain, unplugging you essentially from you critically thinking and focusing. 

Discard