Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Conditional Acceptance Template

hi can i get a copy of the conditional acceptance template please, ianthelivingman@protonmail.com

Discard
7 Answers
Best Answer

In the conditional acceptance course, you will find examples. With a little tech savyness i believe you should be able to convert a .pdf into a word document. You will have to do it on your own, that's because drafting your own with an example is a better learning tool so you realize what you are using. its also a point where you may realize that a piece of the template may not suit your purpose for the C.A you are writing. Once you get that far, if your still unsure you can send me what you have at levikenneth@tutanota.com. Time willing i look it over and offer suggestions.

1 Comment
Discard

I’m very grateful for you quick response thank you I’ve started building it from the course just going to take time and make it as powerful as possible

Diane
Best Answer

Hi, you can use this website to convert PDF to Word:

https://www.pdfconvertonline.com/pdf-to-word/

1 Comment
Discard
Donald C Melfe
-

link is blocked. If I ever see any $$ from the millions I'm supposedly worth I'll buy the gosh darn converter. This site wants a Donation. They'll get a heck of nice one from me. It's a slow process learning all this. In time we'll be teachers and will be able to help each other. Gog Bless ya'll

Milagros Velazquez
Best Answer

I've had a wonderful App called DOC or DOCS . I uploaded the CA and adjusting it . 

Discard
Tuwanna Rico
Best Answer

Type the website into your search engine(google,safari) pdfconvertonline\.com it\ will\ come\ up\.\ Also\ on\ worldreviewgroup.com there’s free templates !

Discard
Ramona Watkins
Best Answer

Greeting I don't have an answer, but I do need help writing a conditional acceptance for a bill pay.

My name is Ramona

3 Comments
Discard
Tina Scott
-

On the telegram page, there is a conditional acceptance letter and on here as well. You just have to change it to word it for your you bills

Sheila DiTirro
-

There's also a remittance letter in the How to pay... you receive in the course. You might want to start out with that before doing a Conditional Acceptance.

Sheila DiTirro
-

I suggest taking the How to pay... course and start with the remittance letter. Then use a Compliance Acceptance if it's denied.

Sheila DiTirro
Best Answer

You can download Adobe pro free for 7 days. I suggest you convert the files right away; then cancel the subscription.

Discard
Annie Zephyr
Best Answer

So, how to get to the Conditional Acceptance on this website.  Everything is blocked unless you pay for it.

Discard