Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

DEALERSHIP REJECTION

Jonathan e White

I APPLIED ONLINE AT A LOCAL DEALER. I SIGNED THE APPLICATION WITH MY BENE. SIG                I  ALSO PUT THE SOC.SEC.# ON THE APP, THEY CALLED ME IN FOR A SO CALLED CONSULTATION, I TOLD THEM I WANTED TO PAY IN FULL VIA 1099A . I ALREADY HAD IT PREPARED FOR THE SALE ALL IT NEEDED WAS THE PURCHASE ORDER PRICE.I ASKED ABOUT MY ONLINE SUBMISSION BECOUSE HE MENTIONED HAVING A LICENSE TO TEST DRIVE..HE SAID NOTHINGS ON THE RADAR, THEN REQUESTED MY SOC.# TO LOOK ME UP I GAVE  IT TO HIM..HE ASKED ME ABOUT INCOME AND HOW MUCH MY RENT IS..THEN ASKED TO SEE THE 99A I GAVE IT TO HIM,,I TOLD HIM IM PRETTY SURE HE DOSNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS HOLDING, SO I TOLD HIM SOMEONE IN THE FINANCE DEPT.WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT..SO HE TOOK THE 99A TO HIS MANAGER...THEY WERE GONE FOR A WHILE, WHEN THEY  RETURNED I WAS TALKING WITH THE MANAGER INSTEAD OF THE SALES REP. THE TOLD ME THERE CFO SAID NO, AND THAT IT WASNT THE 1ST TIME THIS TYPE OF SALE  HAS BEEN TRYED, AND THEY JUST DONT WANNA DEAL WITH IT. AND GAVE ME BACK THE 99A.BUT PHOTO COPIED THE OTHER 4 FORMS...SO?? IS TIME FOR A C.A.?? IF SO...WOULD IT BE THE CFO AND THE OWNER WITH ADDITION OF THE SALES REP.???? THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!

3 Comments
Discard
Guy McCarthy
-

Wondering how it's going for you

joanne swearingen
-

my car was stolen October 10th and I am going to be heading to a dealership with a 1099A. my worry is that I won't be clear enough when I explain the process. I understand the process it's just teaching others about it is somewhat intimidating. wish me luck. where Thay accept it or not I still have recourse. That would mean that the car lot failed to meet their fiduciary responsibilities. time for a continental acceptance.

LJ Gantt
-

Have you had any luck writing up that CA?

4 Answers
Sheila DiTirro
Best Answer

I figured out want CA is. 😂 Compliance Acceptance.

1 Comment
Discard
Mark Reno
-

Conditional Acceptance.

James R Wilson
Best Answer

Include the CEO to.

2 Comments
Discard
Tuwanna Rico
-

dealerships do not have CEO's or at least i have not found a CEO for the dealership im working on sending a CA to.. they have a general manager of sales and a general manager of dealership and your salesman of course. guess i can also do the

Tuwanna Rico
-

owner, if i can find out who owns the dealership.

Elaine
Best Answer

You could do a C.A or you could try another place and take what you learned and apply it to the next situation. Personally, if it was my first time I might move on and find a smaller dealer, or a used car lot. I am going to start trying this soon.

Discard
Milagros Velazquez
Best Answer

Same to me. I want to learn the CA better . I have good credit so not sure if it might work.

2 Comments
Discard
Sheila DiTirro
-

What's a CA?

Steve
-

I think if you change your mind and decide to pay with a 1099A they still are required to do what's in the best interest of the trust. Seems changing the type of payment doesn't release them from their obligation.