Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

I Will Be Homeless in 2 Weeks

Karen Blake

My husband inherited 75% of his grandmother's  house. His mother got the other 25%. He is also executor of his grandmother's  will.. We have lived in the house for the past 3 years since his grandmother died. He grew up in the house because his mother severely abused him when he was a child, and his grandmother was given custody. He was told last week by an attorney that he has to start paying his mother $1,000/month or he will forfeit the house. Can he pay his mother off with a 1099-A? She deserves nothing, but...

2 Comments
Discard
Diana
-

Hi! I just saw this thumbing through these comments- I know it’s now Dec 2022- but watch Jean Blaine Keatings videos on you tube he talks about people losing there homes and what’s going on with these mortgages- there’s remedy for you! It’s all fraud what they are doing- but who knew?

Diana
-

On you tube / look up Jean blaine Keating and see there’s (12) videos watch #2 but all of these are excellent - yes they are long but it’s worth knowing what the evil ones did

4 Answers
Doug
Best Answer

Tell mom and atty. to piss off. If he has 75 percent and she only has 25 and he's executor. sounds to me mother wench and atty are trying to screw him. I would maybe do a conditional acceptance on both. 

Discard
Mona Taylor
Best Answer

Sorry this is late. But....

Not very many places in the US can demand rent of $4000 per month. I say that because if your husband owns 75% of the property and the other party owns 25% of the property, and is demanding $1000/month for rent then that would equate to a total potential rental amount of $4000/month. 

It is only reasonable if the other party requests a rental amount that is of fair market value for the property to be rented. So....if your home is a 3 bed/2 bath and rentals in the area go for $1200/month than the other party would get $300/month (25% of 1200). All this makes the $1000/month an unreasonable demand.

All that being said, I'm hoping you and your husband were not kicked out of your home. A conditional acceptance is definitely where you can take care of things once and for all. Watch the videos, download the example and customize it for your needs. 

I wish you all the luck in the world.

2 Comments
Discard
Cindy Swanson
-

4k is a small no frills 3bd in Sacramento CA lol

Karen Blake
-

Thank you so much for your response. We're still in the house. No peep out of them.🤞

Tuwanna Rico
Best Answer

Who has paid the property tax the last 3 years?? Is there a mortgage on the home??  And if she can charge you rent, maybe you should charge her for upkeep/repairs/lawn care for the past 3 years..🤷🏼‍♀️

Discard
StarSoul7
Best Answer

Have you discharged the debt on the mortgage? If you have, she surely has no claim...

Discard