Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Medical Conditional Acceptance

StarSoul7

I was wondering if there are statutes in regards to medical? I have been getting screwed around for two years now, when I think back, it has actually been over 20. I want to do a Conditional Acceptance against the last two insurance companies that I had. Is that possible? 

When it comes to medical treatment, you are treated per say according to your insurance. If you pay for your insurance they give you the sun and the moon, if you are on state insurance you are just a number. 

Where would I begin to look for statutes on this? Question two.

We typically can't be denied Credit, what would the statutes be called in regards to that? Thank in advance for the assistance.

Discard
2 Answers
StarSoul7
Best Answer

Thank you so very much!!!

Discard
Mona Taylor
Best Answer

Every state has an Insurance Commission. Start there and look for laws and statutes regarding coverage and payments. Then look for your state's Medicaid laws and statutes. That's a starting point. Follow the rabbit til you find what you need. And don't forget Black’s Law for definitions.There is a medical dictionar  called Tabor's Medical Dictionary that is really good.

Discard