Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Motion for Summary Judgement (Foreclosure)

Anarch-Capitalist

Just got a Motion for Summary Judgement to foreclose on my property today.  Hearing is scheduled for Dec 14.

Is my first course of action to file the CA?

What other legal tactics should be implemented now with such short notice before the hearing?  Thanks

6 Comments
Discard
James R Wilson
-

You need to respond with a counter claim against your lender for fraud. There’s along list of case law on fraudulent bank foreclosures. If you want a copy email wilsongrp@yahoo.com/

James R Wilson
-

Also definitely do the CA….that’s your money….

Anarch-Capitalist
-

@James R Wilson, thank you and I emailed you from sailorsaml@gmail.com to get that long list of case law, that'd be helpful as I am a few days away from sending in my Conditional Acceptance. Thank u

Diana
-

On you tube / Jean blaine Keating talks all about the fraud with foreclosures he’s got 12 videos on you tube look up his name they will pop up// I don’t remember which video it is? I’ll try to see and post on here / he’s an atty knows the corrupt side ( what they are doing) and the remedy side, since he’s been at this for decades, he knows UCC codes/ banking/ trusts etc

Anarch-Capitalist
-

@Diana Thank you, will look him up and have a watch of those videos now

Anarch-Capitalist
-

@Diana does Jean have a group or class or somewhere we can go to find more from him other than these videos?