Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Notice of Lien

Mark Pellegrino

I have a Notice of Lien on a UCC. I am reviewing the videos on assignment to treasury. Looking for complete process and anyone with first hand knowledge to review documents before sending out. I know I need UCC3, assignment letter, cover letter and tax forms 1099A,1040V and OID. Possibly 56 but uncertain.

2 Comments
Discard
MK
-

Hello Mark,
Chris did a clarification video stating not to use those documents. Please look at the treasury contract clarification video. You will have your answers from that video🤞🏽

Hello @MK, which video?

2 Answers
Administrator
Best Answer

This topic will be covered in a separate course.

3 Comments
Discard
Marilyn Mesa
-

When is the full private administrative process going to be covered?

Administrator
-

We are working on a volunteer basis and with limited resources. The best way to accelerate things is to support us

rock crusher
-

How much support do you need?

Derek Keane
Best Answer

🙂 Hey, WHOA, yeah, Mark... !

No using ANY UCC1s or 3s.

This is how Tennessee state fraudently accused Chris, saying he was guilty of forgery and filing fraudulent liens, even though the UCC1 is ONLY a NOTICE of lien, NOT a lien itself AND... the STATE of Tennessee created the UCC docs. He just entered the info into their  website.

If you watch his vid "Claim of Lien and the UCC", he holds up the UCC 1, and if you freeze it, you can see in the Damn upper-right corner in VERY SMALL print:

"This is a representation of a document created electronically at the Tennessee Secretary of State's web site."

He did not create any kind of lien or the Notice of Lien: the State did.

Derek

2 Comments
Discard
JRookard
-

So then if we take the steps necessary as per the coupon method and they refuse to credit the account then send the conditional acceptance letter which they have ignored then we send the letter of intent of lein UCC1 we will go to jail also ? Then what remedy do we have if not the lein process.Or w should we just place the lein my monatizing the remettance letter and contract with the treasury ?

Finn: Sol
-

@Derek: Yep...you are right about that one!