Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

To File a CA Against the County or Not

Russell Lee

Would it be considered ill-advised and dangerous to attempt putting a lien on the county/employees over their ignoring my notice of PRIVATE property and their refusal as trustees to discharge their tax lien against me according to my demand? ($9063.25)

Can I file a CA AFTER I pay the taxes (under protest) or do I need to do it BEFORE?  Redemption deadline is 2/28.

1 Comment
Discard
Russell Lee
-

I think now, after some research, that CAs work only when there is discretion to challenge. Employees whose acts are dictated by law have no discretion. Therefore a CA would be a moot issue.

I can't use a 1099-a with property taxes because taxes are not an asset. A 1099-c would work to cancel the taxes but apparently CH doesn't know how they're done, judging that he hasn't answered any of 5 emails.

Patrick Devine has a YT channel that covers many of these topics including 1099-c but they're hard to decipher and help isn't really forthcoming either.

2 Answers
Best Answer

In my opinion it's dangerous and ill-advised to let anybody get away with stealing your property, no matter who they are! You have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness, a large part of which is the acquisition and use of property. Your rights are your property and deprivation of your rights is essentially another theft of your property. In my opinion one of the most dangerous things you could do is allow anyone to deprive you of your rights!

That said, you've got to be prepared to go toe to toe and they may try to gang up on you. As Chris says you can't be shaky! It's up to you to decide either to accept slavery or fight to preserve your freedom.

A conditional acceptance has to be a response to an offer. Your question is kind of vague. Did they make you an offer? I'm guessing this is about an automobile. Did they give you a citation or send you a letter? Maybe put a notice on the window? Those are all offers that you can conditionally accept. 

If no offer was made, which is highly unlikely, an alternative solution may be to send them a letter letting them know that you will be charging them, however much you decide, for instance $5,000 a day, until your property is returned. Unfortunately nobody can return the rights that you were deprived so you'll probably want to put a dollar amount on that too. Let him know that if they allowed the debt to reach a certain point, for instance $50,000, you'll send them an invoice and failure to pay could result in a lien or a common law Claim by way of trespass. This is an entirely different process that requires some study to understand. If you can go with the conditional acceptance I would definitely do that but this alternative route also has its advantages. A good place to start learning about it would be Karl Lentz.

Protect your freedom by protecting your property because they are one in the same.

Best of luck!

Discard
Administrator
Best Answer

According to CH you do not lien anybody, you let the treasury do it via your conditional acceptance.

Discard