Help - Conditional Acceptance

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

What's next after you send your CA?

matthew

I see some souls have already ask something of this nature. Let me stop you right there; I have watch the videos. Just because I ask a question doesn't mean I haven't. There's great explanation of doing a CA here, but nothing on what to do next and wading through hours of video to find the little tidbit of info is daunting. Sometimes I am able to take notes sometimes not. Mostly because of sniffing glue as a youngster. A nice step by step start (CA) to finish (Contract to Treasury) would be REALLY helpful, IMHO (kinda like the Marriage course).

Discard
1 Answer
Eloisa Mooney
Best Answer

You wait ten days for your conditions to be met, meanwhile start gathering copies of your correspondence & green cards to send to Treasury with your assignment agreement. There is no short cut to the next step which depend  on if you get a response from the individual receiving your CA. Tad, from youhavetheright.com may have it layed out in steps,  otherwise you need to wrap your head around the final step by trudging through the videos. Life is good.

1 Comment
Discard
Jami : Winter
-

Is there a form or letter we would need to include with this information when sending?