Help - Free Mailing

Welcome!

You have gone through the courses and you need further help, let's discuss it here.

any 1099a success with buying a house?

Bella Tarie

I currently have a real estate broker doing the process with me to buy a house I just wanted to see if anyone has actually bought a home?

1 Comment
Discard
Christine
-

How did that process go for you? Where you successful? I am in the process of doing my passport and breaking contracts to become private/sovereign/free person
chris:jar

2 Answers
Bryan Pelaez
Best Answer

If you want a straight-up answer here it is you have to walk the walk and talk the talk what I mean by that is that you would have to make that decision on your own if you are married and talk to your wife. See once you go through the redemption which is a process that anyone who has done so can walk you through you will copyright your strawman rescind your SSN, DL, and Birth Certificate make your public announcement that you are not a United States Citizen because you are not within the 10-mile perimeter of Washington DC open your direct account with the treasury by having a banker or equivalent endorse you in which is not difficult and most importantly understand what you are giving up, assistance any and all assistance from govt health insurance everything your ssn can no longer be used for any purpose, now comes the benefits you are now on the private side along with bankers such asd yourself only you are a private banker who's soul purpose should be to help the helpless by having the power to be there trustee I would suggest studying Wills Trusts and Estates for your state. and books of that nature. You need to understand that no one on the private side is untouchable you gave up the protection of your local law enforcement the courts in maritime won't help you COMMERCIAL LIEN learn it study it 

understand that is your can of whoop ass on anyone obstructing the path you are on which should be in a Godly fashion like that is to be sovereign. I personally don't like seeing individuals posting on youtube there license plates which are basically their purpose in waking up is to get the cop's attention so that they can film their freedom and sovereign rights. To me, that's the opposite of private. Intention is everything if your intention is to purposely put someone else in harm's way that too is not sovereign and its making the private side look like we are radicals and anarchists which I am not. I'll give a fight and I won't leave the battlefield until the fight they bring is over but you need to know this fight is one won by knowledge and Chris and the case in front of the supreme court as we speak is won that is going to give you leverage. I hope I was able to give you some useful info

1 Comment
Discard
Mark
-

Well this certainly gives me the will power to dig deep and be thorough in my research. Thank you.

Best Answer

I am not aware of someone buying a home.   But, Additional information is needed about the 1099a.   This form can only be used by financial institutions (banks).   Chris admitted on his last Q&A that there was some misunderstanding about how these forms are used.    Please take a listen to the latest recording here: https://legalibus.com/previousqna , about how the 1099a is used.    You may need to listen several times because there is SO much information there.   As a recent member of the group, it is easy to for me to know how one could easily be confused on how this all works.   Listen to the 10/25 audio.   It will clear up a lot of questions.

1 Comment
Discard
Sheila DiTirro
-

Are you sure? I recall him the saying the 1099-C is for financial institutions to discharge debt. He did make a correction on the Treasury Contract not to do the do your 1040 along with the UCC. I will give it another listen.