Help - Free Mailing

Welcome!

You have gone through the courses and you need further help, let's discuss it here.

SUCCESS WITH POSTAGE PAID

Sheila DiTirro

My Custom Stamps:

POSTAGE PAID

UPU RL 114 (2.2) 742.1 742.2

First Class Statutory Rate: Non-Domestic

18 USC 11 1701 1702 1703 1708 1726 1692 1693

Vol. 12 Statutes At Large Chapter 71

Section 23 37TH Congress Session III Pg 705 [1863]

WITHOUT PREJUDICE [“without the United States”]

OFFICE of FOREIGN ORIGIN

PERTINENT LAWS

11- Foreign government defined

241 - Conspiracy against rights

242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law

18 U.S. Code Chapter 83 - POSTAL SERVICE

742.1 Marking Postage

742.2 Parcels without Postage Stamps

1700 Desertion of Mail

1701 Obstruction of Mail

1702 Obstruction of correspondence

1703 Delay or Destruction of Mail

1726 Postage collected unlawfully

1692 Foreign Mail as US

1693 Carriage of Mail

How I address the labels on my mail:

General Post-Office [TXN]

[My First Last Name, © a living woman]

c/o Apartment 311. 1317 Street Avenue.

City, State [76120-3890]

Non Domestic, Zip Exempt, DMM 602 1.3 e. (2)

Without the UNITED STATES 28 USC 1746 (1)

http://uscode.house.gov/statviewer.htm?volume=12&page=705 

This is where it actually says .02 cents

https://www.justice.gov/ust/locate-your-judicial-district/Alaska-Wyoming#VA

This where you get Judicial District Codes

https://www.unitedstateszipcodes.org

This is to find the 9 digit Zip Code – Not that it’s needed. I am putting the 9 digit Zip in brackets as a courtesy for USPS. I found a unique website ran by Ted Elden at www.abodia.com

FYI: He explained that you don’t even need to put a person’s name, City or State on your mail if the person you are mailing to has a unique 9 digit Zip Code. He says some houses side by side share the same 9 digit Zip Code. He suggest to practice sending the .02 cent stamps before leaping into sending larger parcels which give USPS time to learn that you are Non--Domestic; he has people that follow him that are practicing writing each other using the .02 cent stamp to establish they are Non—Domestic. His website has all the laws including one I found interesting 18 U.S. Code 11- Foreign government defined that I added to my stamp above. Before USPS took over we were all considered DOMESTIC. He suggests patience and persistence.

One of the “Liabilities” that USPS inherited, - is the obligation to continue to deliver “Non-Domestic” mail at the “Drop Letter” rate of 2 cents per ½ ounce, or 4 cents per ounce “non-domestic rate” established by “Law”. (Not the present “Code” or “DOMESTIC MAIL Regulations”)

Mail matter sent between, among, to or from any “government Agency or Wholly-owned government Corporation”, - is “within” the corporate government, and is “DOMESTIC U.S. MAIL.”

Mail matter sent between, and among, to and from private (real live) “people” (whose names are spelled using “Lower-Case Letters”) is “Post Drop Letters” and NOT U.S. corporate (government) mail and is “Non-Domestic”

When I realized I can mail all my mail for .02 per half ounce, you can do the same thing I did. My envelopes were 9" x 12" approximately 4 ounces; meaning it should cost me .08 cents in stamps. I ended up putting (4) .03 cent stamps on 9 letters and sent them all my mail Certified Registered Mail Return Receipt with my Custom Stamp next to the postal stamps. Because I have no time to be patient and I needed to send out these letters; I mailed my 20 letters at 5 different USPS drop boxes location; so that I wouldn’t be detected mailing them all from one drop box. They may have all gone through if I put them in one drop box; but I did not want to take the chance they’d come back. Everything went and I’m receiving all the signed green cards.

Remember to remove the receipts; because my notary mailed my first batch in the drop box inside one of the USPS stores; he did not bother to get them bopped or remove the receipt; so they all came back.

The key, Mr. Eldon says is to drop them in the blue mail boxes that you were told not to use in the webinar. You will not get a zero receipt this way and USPS will not be bop them; but they are obligated to mail them Non-Domestic at the Statutory Rate of .02 cents per half ounce; and they will be sent. You can continue to try pleading with the manager or supervisor, they don’t care that they are breaking the laws or their own codes; because I have shown them and explained it all to them. If you insist on them taking your package or mail; it will be delayed because it will be sent to their postal inspector for approval and God knows how long that will take.

Mr. Eldon has been sending his mail using the .02 cent stamp for over 10 years. He says I do not need to use the UCC 1-308 on my envelope; because I’m already stating WITHOUT PREJUDICE. He does not use the expression RFD which stands for Rule Free Delivery.

I wanted to get all the Codes in my address label; I forgot to add DMM 1.5.4 - Use of Foreign Addresses; and I don’t think I need to add both the words Zip Exempt and the code DMM 602 1.3(e)(2) because it's just restating the same thing. I can always add DMM 1.5.4 if I get any push back.

I used the code 28 USC 1746 (1) - Unsworn declarations under penalty of per­jury next to Without the UNITED STATES

I forgot to add these codes: UCC 241 - Conspiracy against rights, UCC 242 - Deprivation of rights under color of law and UCC 1700 Desertion of Mail which would have fit on my stamp. Mr. Eldon uses UCC 1700 because he has USPS hold his mail and he picks it up from the post office. He explains they can hold it up to 30 days unless you make the request for them to hold it longer. He has an Affidavit of Truth on his website that was presented to the USPS and lots of examples the thousands of letters he sent over the years.

This how I’m addressing the labels to my recipients:

General Post-Office [TXE]

[Mike Sievert, © a living man]

[T-MOBILE US, INC.] 

c/o 3560 Dallas Parkway

Frisco, Texas [75034-8635]

Non-Domestic, Zip Exempt

Without the UNITED STATES

The other way I sent out my remaining 11 Certified Registered Mail is by using PDF sticker I found online for POSTAGE NOT NECESSARY IF MAILED IN THE UNITED STATES; because I ran out of my .03 cent postage stamps. This is the information is also on the stamp:

First Class U.S. Mail

Statutory Non-Domestic Fully Pre-Paid

12 Stat. at Law, Ch 71, Sec. 23

Federal Offense to collect additional postage

18 USC 1726 ["without the United States"]

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:e1c53ccb-ccb1-3b1c-acb4-3a7095c825dd

Some people are just attaching the PDF sticker (It doesn’t work all the time though.)

It's called a BRM (Business Reply Mail) a service USPS offers at a discounted price. It costs $160.00 a year with a $500.00 deposit for bulk mail. As companies or individuals use the BRM service, the USPS depletes/uses their deposit.

I used it before and my mail was sent; the clerks didn’t give me any grief about treating it as prepaid; they bopped it, scanned it, gave me a zero receipt and sent it. The next time, I sent my Certified Registered Mail the clerk bopped it, scanned it, gave me a zero receipt; then they sent them back to me for insufficient postage. This last time I used the stickers, I did what Mr. Eldon said to do; I put them in the blue drop box. I also stamped each letter with my Custom Stamp with the laws underneath the POSTAGE NOT NECESSARY...stamp; and I’ve been getting my green cards back today.

Because I got push back by sealing my mail with the thumbprint; I opted not to try that method a second time. I prefer using the .02 stamps in the top right hand corner over the thumbprint. It's not as messy.

Some people are getting their Custom Stamps made in red ink but mine is black. My Pre-Inked Custom Stamp, 1 5/8” x 2 ¾” cost me $29.99 at Office Depot. When I went back to have them correct an error they made on the stamp; the clerk said I’m supposed to get Prepaid stamps from USPS; but she fix it and I had them do another one that says TAXE PERCUE O.H.M.S. POSTAGE PAID on the top line instead of just POSTAGE PAID.

I found the Law Vol. 12 Statutes At Large Chapter 71 Section 23 37TH Congress Session III Pg 705 [1863] where it says the drop letter rate is .02 cents…; but I have not been able to find the Law where it says drop letter rate is .03 cents per ½ ounce…; however, I found the information below on the. 03 cents stamp in a Google answer.

Their obligation is to continue to deliver “Non- Domestic” mail at the “Drop Letter” rate of 3 cents per 1⁄2 ounce, or 6 cents per ounce “non-domestic rate” established by “Law”. (Not the present “Code” or “DOMESTIC MAIL Regulations”) (live example of a ‘Non Domestic’ letter I sent below in the comments section).

If anyone knows where the Law is that says drop letter rate is .03 cents, could you please send it to me at tankgirl.sd@gmail.com Thank You I hope this helps.

United States comprises of three things.

1. the federal government itself (the offices, bases, embassies)
  2. the territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, District of Columbia)
  3. the federal land within each of the 50 states (the forts, the ports, the land for the Pentagon, etc)
2 Comments
Discard

Hi! did you use an Avery label to print out the stickers and if so which one did you use? like the 5160?

Sheila DiTirro
-
Yes I.m using Avery Label 5260 1" x 2 5/8" for my address and both the receipts. 
I'm using an 8 font Calibri to get all the lined items I want on the stickers. 
That's why I decided to also use the Avery Label 8162 1 1/3" x 4" for the recipient's address in the middle of the envelope. 
It looks a bit more professional in my opinion; plus I can get some of the fonts up to 14.

I'm still getting my green cards back, Thank God; and when one slips through the cracks I just have USPS print the
signature for me. I definitely not paying anymore.

On Mon, May 1, 2023 at 2:35 PM Briana Dillard, Benefciary <notifications@legalibus.com> wrote:

Hi! did you use an Avery label to print out the stickers and if so which one did you use? like the 5160?

Sent by Legalibus

1 Answer
Best Answer

Yes, I'm using Avery Label 5260 1" x 2 5/8" for my address and both the receipts. I'm using an 8 font Calibri to get all the lined items I want on the stickers. That's why I decided to also use the Avery Label 8162 1 1/3" x 4" for the recipient's address in the middle of the envelope. It looks a bit more professional in my opinion; plus I can get some of the fonts up to 14. I'm still getting my green cards back, Thank God; and when one slips through the cracks I just have USPS print the signature for me. I definitely not paying anymore.

2 Comments
Discard

Thank you for response! The stamps you have listed above are each of those separate stamps?
My Custom Stamps:

POSTAGE PAID

UPU RL 114 (2.2) 742.1 742.2

First Class Statutory Rate: Non-Domestic

18 USC 11 1701 1702 1703 1708 1726 1692 1693

bk. 12 Statutes At Large Chapter 71

Section 23 37TH Congress Session III Pg 705 [1863]

WITHOUT PREJUDICE [“without the United States”]

OFFICE of FOREIGN ORIGIN

Sheila DiTirro
-

No, I just use the one labeled Custom Stamp in conjunction with the two cent stamps. For the recipient's address and my address I use the Avery labels/stickers.