Help - Free Mailing

Welcome!

You have gone through the courses and you need further help, let's discuss it here.

Various mail templates that have been used, now being rejected.

I've have used a few different templates over the last year or two. Each of these had been successful a few times, but are now being rejected.

Apparently, I hadn't made the links available to anyone with the link...and this platform can make editing a little hard.

Template\\ 1\\. https://docs\.google\.com/document/d/1dGelulLRtwoNgESdsFt16wtK9S0\-Iy8m/edit\?usp=sharing\&ouid=111731663844729564834\&rtpof=true\&sd=true

For\\\ this\\\ one,\\\ they\\\ highlight\\\ the\\\ city,\\\ state,\\\ and\\\ say\\\ within\\\ the\\\ US\\\.\\\ I'm\\\ not\\\ sure\\\ if\\\ I\\\ should\\\ leave\\\ off\\\ the\\\ No\\\ Postage\\\ piece,\\\ and\\\ simply\\\ leave\\\ the\\\ first\\\ class\\\ part\\\.\\\ If\\\ so,\\\ do\\\ I\\\ need\\\ to\\\ use\\\ a\\\ thumb\\\ print\\\?

Sample\.\ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MNiWbEKDIKWoX4rkAayuQJCRWIc9F5mE/view?usp=sharing

For this version, I use my ben sig, in front of the (c). I have included RFD in the brackets, and not used RFD (keeping zip in brackets). There's some odd stuff at the bottoms, with a bar code, with the zip+4+2 other numbers; 68025-652949...when I look it up on the usps zip+4, the 49 is delivery point code.

IRS\ Letter\.\ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ow8EVEcuPQDYvJIyU1RfHII-xBtcQ3Xy/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111731663844729564834&rtpof=true&sd=true

Over the certified mail (note, I've not been folding at the dotted line, just placing it on, so that I can fit my address, the receiving address, and the full postage data) a faded stamp that looks like it has Omaha, NE 680. It then has a date, PM (time, I guess) 4 L.

The other has 68025--I can't tell if it's a 3 with a something like | going through it, an 8, or something else--6529 R001.

I used the template in the mail section, and get the highlight of city+state, saying that it is "within the US."

3 Comments
Discard
Brittany perez
-

So these work then ?

B f
-

Try 18 usc 8, 608 DMM 2.0-2.2 domestic mail locations (Guam, Virgin Islands etc federal areas), 19 CJS 883, 20 CJS 1785 USPS IMM 741, 742.1, 742.2 use the by: line and under your signature write “foreign office of origin”

Brittany: I've used by and "signature."

My local, small-town, PO is ok. It's the big "processing station" in Omaha, that constantly gives grief (I'm about an hour away).

So, I've sent a CA to the Postmasters at the local, Omaha, PM General in DC, and the AG.

Cited that the US is a federal corporation, there is no "money," and a few others.

I'm looking to start a federal (class action?) suit (CAS) against NFCU:

- 30 case laws where banks can't lend credit.

- That means banks are in violation of TILA, and they can be open to a CAS of a low range of $1/2 - 1M and/or 1%.

- USC stating clearly that credit can only come from a natural person.

Lots of other info, and several other suits, and until I get one of them to do their fiduciary duties, postage + certified mail + return receipts are expensive, if they won't honor prepaid.