Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

American Express “Paid in Full”

Sean

Does anyone know where to mail irregula or conditional payments for Amex? Has anyone had success using coupons? I looked all through their contact, there is nothing on alternative addresses or paid in full.

Thanks,

3 Comments
Discard
Dave
-

I don't think they have one. This comes after a LENGTHY chat discussion, just this morning, over their website. I finally concluded the conversation telling them I'll be mailing it to their headquarters.

Desham Allah
-

Make payments to us in U.S. dollars with:
● a single check drawn on a U.S. bank, or
● a single negotiable instrument clearable through
the U.S. banking system, for example a money
order, or
● an electronic payment that can be cleared through
the U.S. banking system.
When making a payment by mail:
● make a separate payment for each account,
● mail your payment to the address shown on the
payment coupon on your billing statement, and ● write your Account number on your check or
negotiable instrument and include the payment coupon.
If your payment meets the above requirements, we will credit it to your Account as of the day we receive it, as long as we receive it by the time disclosed in

The address is on the coupon

Desham Allah
-

That was taken directly from AMEX card agreement

2 Answers
Courtney Elise
Best Answer

Good day everyone. The above instructions are listed on the credit card agreement. As previously instructed , read each credit card agreement and follow instructions as listed and see what happens. Maybe even send a copy of the agreement  just in case they get selective amnesia on what’s happening. 

Discard
Sean
Best Answer

Hey thanks for the info. I already sent my coupon straight to the CEO with a remittance letter.

4 Comments
Discard
Sarah
-

Do you have a template for your remittance letter? Thank you in advance

Mike
-

Hey Sean, any updates on your AMEX attempt?

Christian
-

hey sarah, for a template on the remittance letter check out @consciouscontractingcoach on IG. she has the template you’re looking for

Christian
-

hey sarah, for a template on the remittance letter check out @consciouscontractingcoach on IG. she has the template you’re looking for