Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Can I use a printed PayPal Credit PDF Statement as a coupon?

Hi all, I have a PayPal credit account (Synchrony Bank). I recently switched it over to receive paper bills but have not received one yet but have received the PDF version of the statement. 

Will there be any problem with printing out the first page of the statement with the coupon and just mailing the coupon and explanatory letter to the CEO?

Thanks for the help.

Or do you think they will only accept the statement that they mail to me.

6 Comments
Discard
jimS
-

I called customer support and have them change to a paper statement. They said 7-10 business days to get it...I want their legal tender.

Doug
-

@jim, what do you mean you want there legal tender?? excuse my ignorance, just trying to figure out other peoples lingo so to speak.

Henry Holliday
-

I had them change over to a paper statement. I am in the process of switching to paper statment for all my accounts. That is the only way to make the coupon work.

Jacob Jr
-

Go back into the course and reread the “Preparing the Coupon” section.

Tina Scott
-

You can actually print the statements off of your account.

Janet J
-

How did this work out for you with PayPal? I am working on one now and printed the coupon online from my statement, but it doesn't have the numbers like a check on it.