Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Can't find example of coupon letter in the course

kathy-ann:vimont

I'm sorry if I'm looking right at this and missing it. In the Preparing the Coupon Letter section of the course, it states that there is an additional resource section further down the page and also on the left sidebar with examples of coupon letters but I'm not seeing it. Thank you. 

1 Comment
Discard
Irma Navarro
-

I'm having this issue too. The link is blank and I don't see the "additional resources" link.

3 Answers
Olga Houston
Best Answer

On the Bills Course, for the  remittance letter says "Chris Hauser Remittance Letter Example" under ( Preparing a Coupon Letter ). 

The "conditional acceptance letter sample" is in the Conditional Acceptance Course.

Discard
Jason Randall
Best Answer

Here is the link of an example.  Not sure why it's so hard for anyone to post this in an easy access way.  https://legalibus.com/web/content/slide.slide.resource/3/data?download=true

1 Comment
Discard
Anthony White
-

Clicked link and says it is blocked and the course is blank for me?

Administrator
Best Answer

You can see the download link to a file on the left side menu under the "Preparing the Coupon Letter" chapter, or at the very bottom of the page on the line that says "Additional Resources" .

1 Comment
Discard

I am not seeing it either. I don't have a left side menu at all. And nothing at bottom stating "additional resources". I am using a cell phone, Android. I tried logging in on laptop thinking it maybe my phone, but it doesn't recognize my email on laptop. Any suggestions?