Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Capital One Credit Card

Pamela

I sent my credit card statement with my beneficiary signature with cover letter certified mail on May 4, 2023.  I received the certified green card back in the mail around the 13th of May.  And Yesterday I got my statement in the mail along with a letter telling they are closing this account because activity on this or another account is not consistent with their expectations for account usage and violates the Capital One Customer Agreement.  Please stop using this account immediately and destroy and cards and checks associated with it.  Also, you should update any recurring payments you have set up using this account, such as gym memberships, subscriptions to online streaming service, etc.,  You are still responsible for paying the full amount of any remaining account balance and you'll continue to receive billing statements until the balance reaches zero.  But they keep the payment coupon, help please...

2 Comments
Discard
Christian
-

everyone who has sent in the remittance coupon to Capital One specifically has gotten the same exact letter. you’re next step would be to send them a conditional acceptance... i’ve heard from christopher hauser on “youhavetheright” conference call on youtube that people were sending in the coupons to the treasury and directing Janet Yellen to pay the coupon to the credit card accounts. and everyone who did that got it paid out as quickly as 3-4 weeks. it’s because the bank can’t deny payment directly from the treasury.. i think this would be our best bet if you do not want to do the conditional acceptance route.. but what i’m looking for, which would help us all is some sort of template of what exactly to say to the treasury when sending the coupon out to them.

Christian
-

everyone who has sent in the remittance coupon to Capital One specifically has gotten the same exact letter. you’re next step would be to send them a conditional acceptance... i’ve heard from christopher hauser on “youhavetheright” conference call on youtube that people were sending in the coupons to the treasury and directing Janet Yellen to pay the coupon to the credit card accounts. and everyone who did that got it paid out as quickly as 3-4 weeks. it’s because the bank can’t deny payment directly from the treasury.. i think this would be our best bet if you do not want to do the conditional acceptance route.. but what i’m looking for, which would help us all is some sort of template of what exactly to say to the treasury when sending the coupon out to them.