Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Citi Bank Card with a Collection Agency

leslie J

Hello, 

Do I use of CH letter example (the one for Chase?) for the collection agency? I am not sure how they got a hold of my statement they send me all that information and also tried to serve me with some paperwork. Please How should I proceed with this matter? And I also have two Chargeoffs from Spacecoast Credit Union listed on my credit report as well once is for a credit card and the other one was for a loan. Thank you in advance for your help.

3 Comments
Discard
Administrator
-

We are working on a few follow up options that would help and we hope to have it ready soon for this course... in the meantime feel free to reach out should you want a private one-on-one consultation.

leslie J
-
ok, thank you. I know how valuable your time is. However,  I am not ready financially to do a  one on one consultation yet 

kind regards,
Christopher
-

Personally I have devoted and exhuasted by the book ... I had A1 credit now it`s shit.. I have not seen one shed of proof that it works..

2 Answers
leslie J
Best Answer

Hello Mary Ann, 

thank you for the information, I actually spoke with Citi Bank today they told me the account is a Security write off and shows 0 balance, they will send me a letter stating that now I am not sure how and what kind of  Affidavit to send them I am also want to wait for the letter from Citi bank as well. 

I don't have credit Karma I have an Experian account where it's listed as well as my Equifax. I will ask on the telegram group and see what I need to send the Collection Agency. 

I truly appreciated your feed back if you know anything else I need to do please let me know I am new to this however I am determined to learn and applied it

Kind regards

4 Comments
Discard
Tina Scott
-

You don't owe a collection company. Thank them for paying it off! Chris Hauser has a video on this as well

Christopher
-

Personally I have devoted and exhuasted by the book ... I had A1 credit now it`s shit.. I have not seen one shed of proof that it works.. This doesn`t work either .. good luck

Alex Shelly
-

I am about to send a coupon remittance to Citibank. Does anyone know the right place to send it? One person stated in his success story that he sent it to the special payment department but didn’t give the address. Thank you.

Christian
-

hey christopher, if these processes messed up your credit you just need to write to the credit bureaus to remove everything negative. and i’ve heard from christopher hauser on “youhavetheright” conference call on youtube that people were sending in the coupons to the treasury and directing Janet Yellen to pay the coupon to the credit card accounts. and everyone who did that got it paid out as quickly as 3-4 weeks. it’s because the bank can’t deny payment directly from the treasury.. i think this would be our best bet. but what i’m looking for, which would help us all is some sort of template of what exactly to say to the treasury when sending the coupon out to them.

Best Answer

Once debt is sold to a collection agency your out it easy. You have no contract with them. Send an affidavit pointing that out and ask them to send you a copy of the contract they claim to have with you with your wet signature on it. 

Go to creditkarma and dispute the debit by saying "hey these clowns say I owe them money but when I asked them for proof of the contract with my we signature they admit that they do not have one" therefore it is not valid debt and I do not owe it.

If a collection agency calls you tell them that you are recording the call for training purposes and if they do not hang up on you inform them that the trust requires all correspondence to be in writing. Then hang up on them.

1 Comment
Discard
M Stone
-

My husband and I had a Care Credit card. My husband has historically had great credit. I once filed for bankruptcy in the early 2000's. He helped me get the Care Credit card. Sadly, as I tried unsuccessfully to pay off the CC card w/ a coupon on two occasions, the bank (Synchrony) handed the almost $2k debt to a collections agency. We both responded to them with the request to produce wet ink signature to our "contract" to pay the debt. The outcome was that Experian contacted my husband to say that his one credit card (never in dispute) lowered his credit limit from 7k to 2k ....over this CC card issue!!! We're fighting back.