Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Continued Payments

Jailyn

Once we've initiated the process of paying with coupons (or via 1099A), should we stop sending additional payments?  If yes, is there a known way to receive those payments back once they acknowledge our coupons and/or 1099A?

1 Comment
Discard
Tina Scott
-

Yes, there is a way you can recoup but I wouldn't stop making payments until you get the companies trained on HOW TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS LOL! However, don't quit trying either

1 Answer
Best Answer

That would depend on you. There may be short term negative consequences of stopping payment such as: negative credit reporting, potentially even losing your property if the debt is secured by a car or house for example. 

Typically one has to enforce their administrative process before they stop and zero out your account. Until enforced, if I want to advert the negative effect of late payments, I would pay under fraud, duress and extortion. (If paying by check, I would write on it "under fraud, duress and extortion" in the memo field)

In order to move towards enforcement, one would have to established a new contract and show failure to perform under that contract... that is why the next step is a conditional acceptance, followed by a Treasury Contract and lien security against the accused etc.. (Courses on these topics coming soon)

1 Comment
Discard
Pete
-

Nice tip! Do you think it'll be a good idea to add the quote within the covering letter as well?