Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Coupon Method - first attempt

Sakinah

I sent my credit card company a remittance coupon for payment, I did not send regular payment. They red flagged my account stating "friendly reminder you missed your monthly payment, were flexible... explore our payment plan if you need some help." They also charged late fees, intrest charges on purchases and they froze my card. Has this happend to anyone else before? Im aware they are going to push back but honestly I did'nt expect this. Next I plan to send coupon for payment and cover letter to the CFO and make minium payment. Not giving up!!! 

Any Advise.... all feedback is appreciated!

2 Comments
Discard
Lauren-Ann: Hill
-

All bills MUST be "paid" to maintain your accounts and credit standing. When the coupon is accepted as a means of debt discharge your account statement will show 'extra' credit as a negative balance. Do this until the coupons are always accepted as debt discharge, or pay the bill and get extra credit that you won't have to discharge.

Tina Scott
-

Don't give up, just keep pushing

3 Answers
jimS
Best Answer

I am changing my strategy, I am the creditor. They are using my trust money. I will 1099c(discharge debt) them via the ss # account EIN and I will 1099a using my Estate EIN to charge up that account. My understanding is that there should be a w4 sent out showing how they are fleecing the ss ein.  The line of credit on the account, lets say its 10k, that is what they are taking out every month and writing bonds to cover that amount. They have to pay back the amount every 3 years to balance out books and after 3yrs that debt is now abandoned and they can 1099a it,  and get the interest of the bonds. So 1099c then 1099a to charge up(has to be a negative to balance out the credit we gave them) your Estate ein(private) not the SS ein(public). Patrick Devine always said, now your A,B C"s which is the 1099 forms.

You can also look at the 1099 nec will also work...

watch Felisha... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94YxP95wPSw

Discard
StarSoul7
Best Answer

They are in default. Did you send the bill to the CEO or CFO? It makes a huge difference. That also happened to me and I just kept sending the same format. Now I have sent to the Treasury instead so lets wait for this outcome.

Discard
Administrator
Best Answer

We will discuss what to do next during our private study session this Friday with donators.. If you are a supporter/donator, you will automatically receive an email about it.

3 Comments
Discard
Dan
-

I missed that. Do you plan to hold another on the coupon process?

Sakinah
-

@ Dan, the replay was shared but I am not sure if everyone had access to it (donator exclusive).

Administrator
-

Yes the next private study session for donators is going to be at the end of this week.