Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Coupon Method for Credit Cards - 3 quick questions

Bill G

1. C Hauser says mail the CEO - is CFO better?

2. Should it be mailed to the CEO/CFO at the corp office or the 'conditional payment' address? (his letter says corp office)

3. To try and keep the account open, better to send less than full payment or more than the full payment?

Discard
4 Answers
Kirk
Best Answer

1)I am in process with CapitolOne.  My experience is this:  Make sure you want to go all the way.  If they fight it, the CA is a huge process, very time consuming, which may lead to a visit in the Tribunal (as I understand it.) 

2) I've seen several people post success sending only the endorsed coupon to the regular payment address, and been credited.  See Jed above.  I sent to the "special payments" per the course instructions and they've cut off the cards, closed the account and claiming I still owe all the $.  Total resistance.  For more info on my experience see my forum post "Continuing Process with Capitol One."

Good luck!

Discard
Best Answer

CEO  .mail to Corp. Office I'll send full payment 

Discard
Sheila DiTirro
Best Answer

Take the How to pay with coupons... course. There's a remittance letter in the course and examples where people didn't send a remittance letter at all. Chris advises to send the remittance letter and he tells you what address to send it to depending on the credit card. If you don't get a response or you get a denial then send the CA to the CEO at the corporate address. You will need to take that course also. It has a lot of information in it. 

1 Comment
Discard
Bill G
-

Hi Sheila,
Thanks, but

1. I have taken all of the course except for CA and I'm almost finished with that one;

2. Several of the comments in this forum suggest that the CFO is a better choice;

3. His letter template has an address at the corp HQ - so the address in the body of the letter is the HQ and the certified mail goes to the 'Conditional Payments' address?

Jed
Best Answer

I just Had my coupon. Credited to my account

I just sent it to the address on the coupon  no remittance letter.  I put the ucc codes on and signed the back.  I made it out for less than full balance 

I have to call and ask what was going on. They opened a investigation  then was finally applied to my account.   This was capital one 

1 Comment
Discard
Evan
-

Update?