Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

COUPON RETURNED ON ME

Noman Almarifawi

I SEND MY COUPON WITH THE LETTER THEY RETURNED THEN TODAY SAYING THAT I NEED TO KEEP PAYING MY CEDIT CARD WITH US DOLLERS AND DRAWN ON US BANK. (The remittance advice supplied for the account are non-negotiable, and not form of payment to pay all or part of the subject card account)

1 Comment
Discard
Naimaya
-

NO ONES RETURNED ANY OF MY NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO HONOR THEM EITHER SO IM SURE THEYVE MONETIZED THEM, I JUST CANT PROVE IT

1 Answer
Administrator
Best Answer

Your next step could be a  conditional acceptance. See the free course on that. 

In addition or alternatively you could use consumer laws to initiate a billing error dispute (see our private study sessions for how to....)

2 Comments
Discard
Naimaya
-

IVE SENT THAT AND THEY'VE STILL NOT HONORED IT, IN FACT CITY OF DUENWEG WATER DEPT HAVE BEEN COLLECTING MY NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS AND SENDING THEM TO THE CITY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE AND TOLD ME THEY ARE A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION BUT I SEE THEY ARE LISTED ON DUN AND BRADSTREET AS A CORPORATION IN THE NAME OF THE MAYOR WHO HAS A DBA OF CITY HALL.

WarriorBride
-

Wow Naimaya, how deep the Swamp is!