Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Credit Line Closed by Grantor

Narin

Well I just checked my Experian for the update and here's what I got. I'm not sure what to make of it but if it's closed, then I'm off the hook for paying it. I don't plan on using it anyways.

CAPITAL ONE has closed a credit line on your account.

FinancialToday

On Aug 19, 2022, CAPITAL ONE has reported to Experian that they've closed a credit line with your account.

• Source:

Experian

• Company:

CAPITAL ONE

• Address:

Po Box 31293, Salt Lake City, UT 84131-0293

• Phone:

(800) 955-7070

• Activity:

Credit Line Closed by Credit Grantor

• Balance Date:

Aug 19, 2022

• Balance:

$8,122.00

WHAT NOW?

Discard
1 Answer
Administrator
Best Answer

The course discussed your next steps (conditional acceptance, see relevant course). You can also join our private study sessions to identify consumer laws violations and seek remedy...

3 Comments
Discard
Wil Mattai
-

how do I join private study sessions?
Also, Narin.. does this report negatively on your report?

Narin
-

Honestly I do not know. I did however receive a letter from stating that they closed the account because of activity on this or another account is not consistent with our expectations for account usage and violates Capital One Customer Agreement. What's odd is that the statement has the old Capital One card but the new card has the last four digits completely different from the one on the coupon. They also said that I am still responsible for paying the full amount remaining on the account.

Administrator
-

Wil, the details of the private study session were emailed to you.