Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Discover Debt Discharge Through Payment Coupon

I would like to use this post as a means for everyone who has experience with discharging credit card debt and or getting their accounts into do not pay do not collect status.

I'll go first, I am new to this so I was expecting to be able to call my credit card provider (discover) and talk to them about remittance payments. As assumed I was met with a lot of confusion. I came into contact with a woman who told me her name was Capitol. She was the only one who knew what I was talking about but didn't give any true valuable information other than she is familiar with receiving coupons with UCC codes on them as payment.

I am still searching and am yet to find information on the Discover website or credit card agreement regarding this information.

if anyone has insight on how we as a collective can push forward our processes and discharge credit card debt and or get into the do not pay do not collect status, please drop it here.

1 Comment
Discard
Matt
-

Following