Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Dispute Acknowledgement Form

Andrew

Synchrony bank is asking me to fill out a form that has nothing to do with the coupon payment with the 1099A. Should I send them a CA instead? or something else?

Discard
2 Answers
TAMMY STEPHENS
Best Answer

What was the outcome of this? Did you send the conditional acceptance letter, if so what happened?

1 Comment
Discard
Andrew
-

holding pattern - they received the coupon and 1099A with my letter authorizing to pay the bill from the cestue que trust. There response was that I must be disputing some item on the bill and sent me a form to fill out. I have been told never fill out their forms.

Best Answer

I think the Conditional Acceptance would be next step

1 Comment
Discard
Andrew
-

I faxed them my own form - noting that they should obey the law and process the payment coupon and 1099A and that I was not disputing items and that their form did not apply. I faxed to the number supplied and will follow up with a conditional acceptance. I was trying to find an example of conditional acceptance notice to use with credit cards but did not see one. does anyone have an example to work from for "credit card" coupon method with and without 1099A? I have the CEO letter but not a CA example. I looked in teh telegram group as well.