Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Four attemps to payoff with coupon

We have sent in four coupons to Credit One as well as made regular payments to the account which they kept and did not credit the account. They shut down the account and kept all the payment coupons. The last one I sent $1.00 with the coupon, which they kept. All my coupons but have not cleared the account. They sent a new email telling me they have sold my account to another company. 

This message is intended for Rene Becerril. If you are not the intended recipient, please disregard and delete.
July 25, 2022
Re: Notice of Sale of Your Credit Card Account

Rene Becerril,

Credit One Bank is notifying you that your credit card account ending in 6980 ("Account") with a balance in the amount of $577.21 was recently sold, and we understand has since been assigned to the new Account owner referenced below. This letter is not an attempt to collect a debt and is for Account information purposes only.

Unless\ otherwise\ notified\ by\ the\ new\ Account\ owner,\ all\ future\ inquiries\ regarding\ this\ Account\ should\ be\ directed\ to\ Resurgent\ Capital\ Services,\ LP\.\ For\ more\ information,\ please\ go\ to https://www.resurgent.com/resolve

Credit One Bank has requested that the major consumer reporting agencies either change Credit One Bank’s tradeline, with respect to this Account, to reflect the status as charged-off and sold or delete Credit One Bank’s tradeline. This status may take up to 60 days to be reflected in your credit report. Please also note that this relates only to Credit One Bank’s tradeline and does not impact any tradeline that a future owner of the charged off Account may report.

Discard
1 Answer
Administrator
Best Answer

Make sure to join our Private Study Session for donators this Friday at 8pm for solutions. 

2 Comments
Discard
WarriorBride
-

What does it mean, private study for donators?

Administrator
-

We gather every other Friday to study other materials including consumer laws and how to enforce coupon and discharge debt using consumer laws.