Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

I tried to pay my rent with the coupon.

Noman Almarifawi

I sent my letter with the coupon. to the CEO of the apartment complex. The apartment complex office called me today they wanted to know what can they do to help me. And I didn’t know what to say over the phone so I told them I need to come to the office to talk in person. Im really not sure what to say. Please help me.

Discard
3 Answers
Best Answer

Pay rent with credit card!?!? Then, remit debt from the credit cards!?!?

1 Comment
Discard
Naimaya
-

WHAT IS THIS?

Naimaya
Best Answer

THAT'S SECURITY FRAUD ON THEIR PART

Discard
Administrator
Best Answer

You cannot pay rent with a coupon.

Also you said you didn't know what to say? Do not send legal letters or paperwork without knowing what you are doing and if you cannot stand on them. Study, study, and study more.

1 Comment
Discard
Noman Almarifawi
-

Every month I pay my rent with a coupon the property management send me a bill every month. I do not pay my rent to the apartment office. That’s why I sent the coupon with that letter to the property management. Paying rent with credit card is still problem because a lot of credit card companies they will close the account. Citibank did that they close my account and I still owe money.