Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

I used the Coupon Method with Capital One

leslie J

Hello all, 

I used the coupon with Capital one, I need help or advice on how to proceed? My account states " this account is currently restricted" I want to know what to do? if I call them what I should say? and how to proceed please help. 

1 Comment
Discard

This is a valid question. What if our account becomes restricted? Please provide an answer on how to proceed here, as it has to do with how to do this correctly. We are all here to learn to do this effectively and learn what NOT to do that could result in our accounts becoming restricted, closed and our coupons being ignored. Thank you.

3 Answers
Danette
Best Answer

All my accounts were "restricted" . One was an account with them that I have not submitted a coupon on.  I was sent the copy of the "contract" and it does state in it that they can cancel accounts without notice and for any reason they please.

Discard
leslie J
Best Answer

That's right I was thinking however I need to keep watching the videos again, and again still don't understand or perhaps which of the letter I need to use. looking forward to the next meeting to learn more.

Discard
Administrator
Best Answer

We will be discussing additional remedies in our private study sessions (with donators) and update the course with some of them... However Conditional Acceptance would be a next step.. see course on that. 

Discard