Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Is Anyone Having Legal Issues For Using This Process

xtc

Hello Friends,

I'm curious IF anyone is/has experienced any legal issues, especially via good ol uncle sam, for using the coupon process to discharge debts?

This is a sincere inquiry to plz be respectful.

Blessings,

Sean

Discard
2 Answers
James R Wilson
Best Answer

Hi Sam unfortunately  you're not going to get too many answers to your question on here. If you are new and just opening yourself up to going down the rabbit hole it  makes your question understandable. You need to study and research the UCC, HJR-192, Public-law 73-10. There is no lawful money so how can there be legitimate debt? The bottom line is before you jump out there and start sending CA's and A4v's etc. Understand what you're doing. I can tell by your question that you don't. Watch Chris Hauser and there are others that you can check out as well. Jean Keating is another. Best of luck to you...

Discard
Eric
Best Answer

I feel this is a perfectly reasonable question. I would love an answer to this. The process makes sense but what are some of the experiences people have had?

Great question xtc.

Discard