Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Paypal Credit Account does not use the word "COUPON"

D Lee

I received a payment rejection letter via EMAIL from Paypal. Upon further examination, their statement "coupon" remittance says "detach and mail this portion with your check...." So I cannot use the legalese terms for definition of a "coupon" in my response. I will still certify a letter to them on the conditional acceptance since they did not return my detached payment "portion" to the correspondence address. Anyone else have this situation?

*On another note, I used to work in the check processing center for 1st Interstate/Wells Fargo and I learned that you can "write" a check on your account on anything, a napkin, piece of paper, etc, doesn't need to be a preprinted "check" with pretty fish background as long as it has all of your checking info, routing and account number and your signature. I know this because I also had to report fraud checks. We were responsible for manually entering the "checks" that were rejected from the magnetic ink reading machines. People would run out of checks and just print copies of a blank one. It was rare to see but it happened and I do not know if they changed any rules since then. But what is the difference when you call in your payment and someone writes your checking info on their forms to submit? So, in that case, the "return portion, coupon" does qualify as your check and account. This is something I may note in my conditional acceptance letter since they don't use the word "coupon".

Discard
1 Answer
Olga Houston
Best Answer

They will play us like a rag-doll. Did you do step 1 coupon, with codes signature, or coupon with remittance letter? Step 2 or 3 is conditional acceptance letter. Need to have them notarized, according to Course on bills. See definitions on what a coupon is in the course list. Stand strong, take the steps to have this bill taken off. Push back on there part is expected.

1 Comment
Discard
D Lee
-

I got refused. I also did not notarize. I may try again, I just put it down for awhile when I got a scathing letter from WFargo and I just closed my credit card account with them.