Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Sent Coupon to Wrong Address

Michael Robb

I sent the coupon to the normal address (I couldn't find where to send irregular or conditional payments) What should i do now?

3 Comments
Discard

that information is usually found on the back of the statement. Read your statement carefully. If it doesn't say where to mail it, I would call the company and ask them directly where to send irregular or conditional payments. Make sure to get the CEO's name and the Corporate Headquarters mailing address as well (WRITE THESE DOWN AND CLEARLY MARK WHICH IS WHICH). You'll need the CEO's name and address for the next step if your coupons are not accepted.

Tina Scott
-

Well if you can't find it, there is a customer service number you can call. Just call and ask, if they don't know then hang up and do it again

Michael Robb
-

Correct me if I'm wrong but do i include the letter and the coupon in the same envelope?

1 Answer
Dale Smith
Best Answer

Put the letter and the coupon in the same envelope.  In my current experience with Ollo Credit Card, the mailing address for alternate payments or whatever it is did me no good at all.  They are refusing to apply the payment.  I have had to become super sleuth to figure out who now "owns" Ollo Card.  It was Fair Square Financial (haha).  That company has been acquired by Ally Bank.  Now I am getting somewhere a least.  I have to go through the whole procedure again to mail the CEO of Ally Bank.  You have to play detective.  It is a pain but will pay off.  I am not the least  bit shaky about this.  Dont' be.  

Discard