Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Stamps on coupon and Beneficiary signature

Adelino

I have 2 questions hoping someone can help me out with. 

(1)  If I am paying a car loan ($30,000) off completely, how many stamps do I put on the coupon?  From what I heard, every $10,000 on a coupon is a $10 stamp.  So would that be 3 $10 stamps on the coupon?

(2)  I don't have a middle name but I am a jr how does my beneficiary signature look like?    example....First: Last-Jr 

Discard
1 Answer
Administrator
Best Answer

(1) our course does not cover putting a stamp on the coupon, so we cannot at this time give you instructions on a different process that you are following. 

However there is a reasoning that using stamps puts things under the postal jurisdiction. But perhaps this is not the same logic behind your questions.

(2) I believe that Chris said to put Last-Jr. So what you wrote seems correct.

2 Comments
Discard
Adelino
-

Thank you very much for your response, the Last-Jr seems correct to me as well. I might have missed it when Chris said it.

As for the stamp I believe Christ says to put a 2 or 3 cent stamp on the coupon, I didn't understand why. Coach MT says the same but I did hear from a different site for ever $10,000 on a coupon is a $10 stamp maybe that is inaccurate.

So do we have to put a 2 or 3 cent stamp on the coupon?

Thanks
Adelino

Administrator
-

Can you identify that video where Chris suggest that? Maybe it will help. The key is understanding the reason behind a particular action... as long as there is a clear legal reason behind it that it should be ok.