Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

The coupon is mentioned as a security obligation of the United States.. Title 18 USC

Dan

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 1 > SEC. 1. > SEC. 8.

Sec. 8. - Obligation or other  security of the United States defined

- Obligation or other security of the United States defined The term ‘‘obligation or other security of the United States’’ includes all bonds, certificates of indebtedness, national bank currency, Federal Reserve notes, Federal Reserve bank notes, coupons, United States notes, Treasury notes, gold certificates, silver certificates, fractional notes, certificates of deposit, bills, checks, or drafts for money, drawn by or upon authorized officers of the United States, stamps and other representatives of value, of whatever denomination, issued under any Act of Congress, and canceled United States stamps.

Does this mean what I think it means?  Coupons are obligations of the government? or only coupons authorized by congress?

1 Comment
Discard
Michael Bayless
-

If you can use the coupon to pay the debt of a credit card why not just use a credit card as access to ones trust and as you use the credit card just pay it with the coupon as you go?

2 Answers
Best Answer

The Gov. handles the debts/credits and all transactions that are required by everyone, to balance the books. So they are "obligated" to settle all debts/credits accounting transactions. Remember, they hold all the "real" money in trusts, and the only way to balance the books is to send them the information aka coupons, bonds, certificates of indebtedness, ect...

And if you read title 31 usc §3124 you will know how to remove state sales tax, just download your state sales tax exemption form. You must read 31usc §3124 and 18usc 8 until you understand why you can remove the tax, not just use it because I said it's possible... (it works, I use it all the time) and you will get pushback from the stores.... I promise... but if you know your RIGHTS you will be able to defend them.

5 Comments
Discard
Dan
-

According to jean Keating we are supposed to do a chargeback.
write:
-charge said sum to "issuer of bill"

- And write pay to the department of treasury(in puerto rico): Governor of international Monetary Fund

- credit to the memory of my account: ssn without dashes as account number and write amount.

-sign bene,

-mail it to treasury along with a 1099OID
-and also (required from per IRS publication 1212) form
-then at end of the year file your 1040, 1040V, 1096, 8281(will need your correct CUSIP #)

Dan
-

the 8281 is required with 1099oid per publication 1212

Doug
-

I looked at 18 usc 3124 and I don't see anything in there even remotely of what it is you're talking about. This has to do with "Assistance in installation and use of a pen register or a trap and trace device"

Doug
-

Just making a correction to this comment, 18 usc 3123 is the correct citation.

ditto, Title 31 usc §3124

Dan
Best Answer

So, should theses coupons be sent to the Departement of treasury?

Discard