Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

THREE CARDS SHUT DOWN SO FAR

BUDDARY

COUPON METHOD HAS NOT BEEN GOOD FOR ME. SMH.

4 Comments
Discard
Harry J
-

Were you sending them to the irrgular payments address? Did they at least discharge the debt?

Tina Scott
-

Well keep trying, certainly don't stop until it gets done. Call and speak to someone and find out if they have a treasury processing department. That's what GM Financial told me when mine didn't go through the 2nd time. Now it's finally getting there and it will be paid off. Then if it doesn't work then send a conditional acceptance

was it paid off? did you get a zero balance? did you pay in full? your comment doesn't seem to say much except that your cards are closed.... if you are paid in full and you got a zero balance... apply for new cards.

Lenel House
-

Hello Tina Scott I just sent my coupons in to Gm financial a couple weeks ago haven’t heard anything back but I see that you gave them a call after your second coupon should I wait until I send in a second coupon or give them a call now? Thanks