Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Treasury Remittance Office, working?

About 3 months ago Chris Hauser suggested we send the U.S. Treasury, c/o Remittance Office, our Coupons. Instead of sending them to individual Banks/CC Companies. Just sent my 3rd round of Coupons and have not had one paid yet.

Has anyone had success using the Treasury Remittance Office? The ideal of using the Remittance Office was suggested to Hauser, by a "Treasury Agent". Beginning to think The Treasury may consider Nationals as Paper Terrorists. 

3 Comments
Discard
Myesha Chambers
-

I sent a few coupons off at the end of last month and no response yet, either...

Jessica
-

I just sent in one coupon to the Treasury Remittance Department with a letter asking if it was possible to have the balance paid this way and for further instructions if I was missing something. I included my email in the letter. Will update if I hear back.

Christian
-

hi jessica, did you hear back from the treasury? i remember hearing christopher hauser day in one of his videos, everyone that sent their coupons to the treasury got them paid out within 3-4 weeks. and i’m wondering if i could see your template letter you sent out with the coupon?

1 Answer
Best Answer

Ladies, I've started another round of Coupons; this time where the amount to be paid is, I've also spelled it out as though it is a check. Then added the Beneficiary Signature, black ink, to the back of the coupon. Will post results.

3 Comments
Discard
Christian
-

did you send them to the treasury?

Christian
I did send the Coupons directly to The Treasury. Just received this months coupons, and not one account has been paid on.
Also just received a letter from IRS asking if I would resubmit 1096's and 1099A's that were mailed Jan 16, 2023 and were not received by Ogden until March 24th. IRS and TREASURY must be experiencing a Log Jam as large as Hoover Dam.

Christian
-

if you dont mind me asking, when did you first send any coupons to the treasury? and i see you're saying not one account has been paid. have you heard anything back from the treasury about the coupons? This seems to be the best way to do it and not have to deal with the banks/corporations bullying when attempting to pay.

i heard the 1099's have been taking awhile and chris will be done training the people to process this mid-summer or the end of fall. but chris also said when people were sending out the coupons to the treasury everyones got accepted within 3-4 weeks. which is really quick. but maybe everyone started doing that too and the IRS & treasury really are having a huge log jam for just about everything.