Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Voucher

Andrew

Hi I have a local tax bill, that they ignored my testimony and want to collect. I submitted a coupon, which they kept but then received a nasty letter from one of their lieyers. It says "delinquent payment voucher" on the front of coupon. Usually a voucher is something I have already paid and can submit as payment towards something.  So would the voucher be the same as a coupon?

2 Comments
Discard
Administrator
-

What kind of tax? What instructions did you follow to submit and did you also submit a coupon letter?

Andrew
-

PA Local tax collected by Keystone Collections Group. I followed the coupon instructions. Just sent a coupon. They sent a 2nd letter with another coupon. I followed up with a coupon letter via fax. I am now prepping another coupon with letter to be sent with CM# and green card receipt. I have other Tax issues that I need to handle. I have a PA Tax that I went to kangaroo court for and they just ran over me. I also have fed tax - just went to tax court and they twisted everything to say I owe. I have ordered 1099-As but they are not available.

1 Answer
Administrator
Best Answer

I would try to send a 1099-A. Chris states that he has paid his taxes this way and that the IRS should now how to process them.

You can get them from the IRS, try to order a small quantity like 5 or 10 here (sometimes it can come sooner when ordered in small quantity)

Some people have reported that you can also get them printed at a Fedex office. Apparently they have the ability to print the carbonless IRS compliant forms.

And finally the following website would deliver you just the copy-A that is IRS compliant for less than $1 per page.. and you’d just need to download the PDF file from the IRS website for the other copies/pages and fill them out and print them. Only copy-A needs to be the original: 

https://www.nelcosolutions.com/bafed05-1099-a-3up-federal-copy-a/

2 Comments
Discard
Andrew
-

ok received - letter back from lieyer for the Keystone group. They say they do not wish to contract and that they are not the trustee. Additionally they say the voucher is not a coupon and that the bill they sent is not an instrument etc.... I will try to send them a 1099-A got some from IRS.

Tina Scott
-

Well, they have a fiduciary responsibility, it doesn't matter if they don't want to do it. You can send a conditional acceptance