Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

What, in layman's terms, does each of the cited UCC Codes mean?

Please describe what each UCC Code means as it applies to the CH Coupon Payment Method.  For instance, in 3-104, I've read it many times over.  I understand that it is implied that the Negotionable Instrument is the coupon, according to the video, but I'm not seeing it in the definition.  

Could the specific part of the definition that applies to the coupon be highlighted, so that it is more obvious to us (who are wanting to use this method) and to the CEOs of the companies we are writing letters to (so that it is obvious to the CEO that his company is breaking the law by malfeasence and trust fraud).  

Thank you so much!

Discard
5 Answers
Beorn Halig
Best Answer

You can't look up just one definition in the U.C.C. or Black's Law Dictionary and expect, "Yeeeah Boi!  There it is!"  Nope. They ain't gonna make things that easy.  No.  At the end of each of these definitions are references pointing you to other things, like "See Instrument", or "See Check", or "See draft", or "See Bill of Exchange" or "See this" or "See that" ...  --- You have to look them ALL up!  It's a "Merry-go-round" ---a maze!  You have to "follow the white rabbit" until you come round full circle to your starting point again.  They've kept this thing a "secret" out in the open for 80 years for good reason: the average person is too lazy or stupid to chase down the prize.  Don't go talking to these clowns "on the inside" until you feel confident you know what you're talking about -- and that may take a while.  Download the entire U.C.C. and at least a couple editions of Black's Law Dictionary (I have 4 editions) to your computer so you can browse these things anywhere, anytime.  I also have the entire U.S. Code, Bouvier's Maxims of Law and the 1914 3-volume Encyclopedia of Law set, etc., etc.  No, you and I are probably not going to read them all, but we have them at our fingertips for references.

5 Comments
Discard
Rocco LoFria
-

What is a good source to download the entire UCC and blacks law dictionary?

Tina Scott
-

This is what you call you have to research and layman's terms is what the majority understands. You will need resources to figure it out. However, you can also google the code and it states what it is. Make a sheet somewhere where you can understand it. I had to use my huge dry-erase board I have I had to put a lot of the main terms there so I can look and learn. You need Black's Law Dictionary nothing newer than the 4th edition and the UCC Code book. It's a whole new thing you are learning so you will need to start there

Crystal Good
-

TYPE THIS URL INTO YOUR BROWSER https://www.upcounsel.com/uniform-commercial-code-explained
and order THE UCC CONNECTION on amazon for 5.00 its a easy read laymens terms and order the strawman while your at it its also 5.00

Beorn Halig
-

Yo Rocco, Free download of the entire 2011 UCC here: https://www.pdfdrive.com/uniform-commercial-code-2011-ucc-d184720460.html

Additionally, I believe I downloaded all my Black's Law Dictionaries in .pdf format from archive.org.

Melvin
-

This was excellent informatiin. Thanks

Destiny M Cruz
Best Answer

I would love it if you could send them to me as well please.

tuti0030@hotmail.com

1 Comment
Discard
Diane
Best Answer

Hi, for UCC 3-104 in layman's term means in my opinion, an unconditional promise or order to pay a fixed amount of money:).

Discard
Best Answer

Email me, I have them,

8 Comments
Discard
Tina Scott
-

I have Black Law's dictionary 1st and 2nd edition but I need the 4th and the UCC code book to download. I don't have your email, but mine is tina.scott0610@gmail.com

Please email them to me as well. crystal_clearbrook@yahoo.com

Cherry Riddick
-

Can you Please email me as well, marniece@gmail.com. Thank You!

Lincoln James
-

Ra'Sheek NorvEl - Please email me as well, 4betternow@gmail.com - Thank You!

Wade-Lee
-

Hate to ask, but could you email those to me as well? Thanks.

Wade-Lee
-

Hate to ask, but could you email those to me as well? Thanks. Wdurrant@q.com

William Eason
-

What is a good source to download the entire UCC and blacks law dictionary? an you send the UCC Code book to download wlmeas@gmail.com if you can

Janet J
-

Hi Ra'Sheek can you email me please. I am just getting started in my research. my email is luckyme1761@aol.com TY :)