Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

What to say when calling for an update?

Selena

I sent out a few coupons that were delivered with signature confirmation. It's been about a week since they have received them and I want to call for an update but I am not sure what to tell them when they ask what type of payment I sent in.

1 Comment
Discard
rock crusher
-

Power, you have to have honorable polite power, and you must study this so you know what your talking about, Beneficiary, think of yourself as a funnel that can only receive happy information, if someone doesn't sound like they are being beneficial to your trust tell them, your a trustee and your only job is to make me happy.

2 Answers
Harry
Best Answer

I can tell you from my experience with Synchrony bank...it took them a couple of weeks before they sent me an email to let me know they received it.  At which time my account showed that they had applied it to the account however, my account also showed that I only had $63 I could use. and I have a credit line of 1500...

So I called them and asked what was going on, the women I talked to told me that I would have to wait until the end of the billing cycle until it would show up...which was about two weeks.

Sure enough on the day she told me it would show up, it did...

I have not posted my success with this because I didn't take any pictures...

Adding an update 7-26-2022

This morning  I woke up and decided to look at the account that I have, that was credit when I sent in the coupon.  It appears that synchrony has reversed it and now I am back to where I was before...

So I guess that now I have to take this to the next step.

1 Comment
Discard
TAMMY STEPHENS
-

What happened to this matter? Please share

Administrator
Best Answer

Have you read the couple of case studies in the course? They discuss how they called and what they said... it could give you a hint.

Discard