Help - How To Pay Bills with Coupon

Welcome!

This forum is to get help related to the course "How To Pay Bills with Coupon. Share and discuss your problems and solutions.

Where do I send a coupon remittance to Citibank?

Alex Shelly

One of the success stories says to send it to the special payment center but they don’t give the address.

Discard
2 Answers
Alex Shelly
Best Answer

Thank you so much. Did you have any success?

1 Comment
Discard
Christian
-

hi, alex. it should say on your statement where to send it.

however, i’ve heard from christopher hauser on “youhavetheright” conference call on youtube that people were sending in the coupons to the treasury and directing Janet Yellen to pay the coupon to the credit card accounts. and everyone who did that got it paid out as quickly as 3-4 weeks. it’s because the bank can’t deny payment directly from the treasury.. i think this would be our best bet. but what i’m looking for, which would help us all is some sort of template of what exactly to say to the treasury when sending the coupon out to them.

leslie J
Best Answer

Greetings Alex, Send it to the CFO of City Bank Mark Mason Cheif Executive Officer 5219 City Bank Pkwy, Lubbock Texas 79407. Send it via register mail, you can with a value of at least a minimum of $3k  if you can. if can't send it by certified mail. I hope this helps

1 Comment
Discard
Alex Shelly
-

City Bank is not the same as Citibank.