Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

1099-A for Credit Card/Mortgage payment

Greetings!  I really want to fill this out correctly to avoid corrections fees, so I’ve held out on filing my 1099A online.  Please advise.  

Can the 1099A be filled out online (since hard copies are on back order) and write in the amount charged to be roughly what you have paid on the credit card  in the past for the entire year?  This would put a year’s credit on the card and free up 11 months of paperwork.  So, if you average $2,000 per month on that credit card, write it for $24,000. Is this a thing? I DO NOT want to commit trust fraud, bottom line.  But, since you are allowed to do this for revolving credit type utility bills, are you allowed to do this on credit cards for monthly food service orders, gasoline payment, personal goods and services purchased monthly?

And, since it’s filled out online, how do you get a wet signature added once my 1099A comes in?

Also, although I know CH says to always put the Treasury as the lender, the Jarrets have had success in filling it out with yourself as the lender and putting the borrower as the company you’re paying the debt off to (credit card company, mortgage company).  And, this is MOST important, *only check box 5 in this scenario*  (Check if the borrower is personally responsible for repayment of the debt).

So, with this alternate lender method in mind, my next question is: Do you put the company name or the c/o CEO of the Company Name?  ex. John Doe, CEO of Credit Card Company Name

Am I correct in thinking the CEO‘s Strawman would be responsible for the company, therefore would be directly billed?   

I also want to write a Conditional Acceptance letter to the CEO, addressing my unpaid coupons and asking, once again that he accepts my coupons for all future payments, rather than cashing or shredding them, resulting in my online filed 1099A.  Is this acceptable and reasonable?  Or should I just file a 1099A each year for about what my yearly credit card would be?

Then for paying off my mortgage, could I write in the original mortgage amount or do I need to put in the current payoff amount?  And, for mortgage, do I need to wait till the hard copies come in or is it ok to fill that one out online also?

Please tap the star ⭐️ next to my question if this also applies to you and you would like to know the answer. This will get Chris Hauser’s attention and get a more personal answer from him. Thanks!

🙏🏼 Best wishes to all on a speedy debt remedy!🙏🏼

9 Comments
Discard
Jacob
-

@Desiree what do you mean by approved?

Desiree
-

Jacob. I do not see who you are asking that question so for the conversation it pertains to.

Desiree
-

Jacob - When the 1099A s approved by the Treasury, that is when the 1099B copy is sent, correct? Then that signals the 1099OID and 1040v can be sent. Right?

pi bi
-

Whats this?
ALERT 99-10
Type: Suspicious Transactions
Subject: Fictitious Sight Drafts

TO: Chief Executive Officers of all National Banks; all State
Banking Authorities; Chairman, Board of Governors of the
Federal Reserve System; Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance
Corporation; Conference of State Bank Supervisors; Deputy
Comptrollers (Districts); Assistant Deputy Comptrollers;
District Counsel and Examining Personnel.

RE: Fictitious Sight Drafts payable through the U. S.
Treasury

It has been brought to our attention that certain individuals
have been making and executing worthless paper documents which
are titled "Sight Draft" (copy attached). These items state that
they are payable through the U. S. Treasury, 1500 Pennsylvania
Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20220. These instruments are being
presented for payment at banks and other businesses throughout
the United States. They have no financial value and no legal
validity.

The documents have the following characteristics: (1) a statement
printed on them--THIS DOCUMENT HAS A COLORED BACKGROUND &
MICROPRINTING. THE REVERSE SIDE OF THIS DOCUMENT HAS AN
ARTIFICIAL WATERMARK; (2) the numbers encoded in the MICR style
print along the bottom edge are not valid ABA routing numbers nor
any other recognizable type of number used in the financial
community to process or identify the item; (3) the person signing
the document is not authorized by the U. S. Treasury to issue
such documents. Any of these instruments that are presented to
the U. S. Treasury for payment will be returned to the sender and
copies will be provided to the appropriate law enforcement
agencies.

If one of these instruments is presented to your institution for
payment, or if you have any information concerning this matter,
you should immediately bring it to the attention of your local
office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and

Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Enforcement & Compliance Division
250 E Street, SW
Washington, D.C. 202l9
(202) 874-4800 Fax (202) 874-5301.

Your institution should also prepare a Suspicious Activity
Report, in accordance with 12 CFR 21.11. Under no circumstances
should your institution honor one of these instruments or submit
it for payment.

Daniel P. Stipano
Director
Enforcement & Compliance Division

Attachment

Ros V
-

Hi. Is the 1099a still being processed through if you have a trustee? I’m not sure if I should just complete 1099c and do credit debt relief. I’m new and still studying so sorry about all the questions?

Dee C.
-

Have Tara Jarrett of Jarrett Realty Investors (.com) do that for you! They only charge $10 to send the 1099As, and $30 for a 30minute phone consultation and so on.❤️👏🏼

Brenda Louise Carbuccia
-

I'm interested in the information on discharging my mortgage. Please send me an email with the information at brenda.carbuccia@gmail.com

Lester J C Membe
-

Hi Everyone has anyone received the steps to discharge their mortgage. I am new to this and I would be very grateful for anyone to send me the steps. I unfortunately can't due my health conditions now. johnclmembe@gmail.com
I am not usre if I ahve to be a national to do this.

Agron A
-

How does it make sense to do it online when you can’t even sign the back of it 😂🤦‍♂️

Wait for the delivery of original 1099a’s people… 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

4 Answers
StarSoul7
Best Answer

You need to start off with cancelling the debt with a 1099C

9 Comments
Discard
Michelle
-

But then your charged on your taxes no?

Lerin Dees
-

1099C are for financial institutions only! Don't give out bad info

Jed
-

do i fill out the coupon with balance of mortgage on the coupon then in addition fill out a 1099c and send with the coupon??
or do i only send a 1099c?? that will not open up to a foreclosure or a reposetion of the property??

StarSoul7
-

Lerin,
When you have researched something, make sure you have the correct information. We are most certainly FINANCIAL INSTITUITIONS. Now go and do some MORE research and come back and record your findings. Let me help you out to get you started....Go and read the Presidential Proclamation 2039 and the Congressional Act of March 1933. Also please check 12 U.S. Code Titles 411/412. Before you come back and say well it doesn't we are a bank. Well what makes us a bank is that little red number on the bank of your SS CARD which is directly tied to the Federal Reserve, hence making you a MEMBER. I'll wait for the apology. What I have stated is absolutely correct. I discharged my dad's mortgage in the sum of $314, 017.00 and I did it on 1099online and it was ACCEPTED!!!

VanikwaRC
-

Omg @StarSoul7 , if you see this comment would you PLEASE contact me vcooper2010(at)gmail(d)com. I'm currently in the process of trying to get my credit union to use the 1099-A to prevent foreclosure. I could really use a 1 on 1 buddy in this process, so If you don't mind, thank you!

Starsoul7, can you tell us in detail how you filled out the 1099c to discharge the debt of your father's house? Did you put his information on the 1099c or was it your information? I'm looking to do the same for my parents to help with their retirement. Thank you in advance.

Irma Navarro
-

Please share how you did the 1099c to discharge the mortgage. ian0658@hotmail.com

Tina Louise Lash
-

StarSoul7
I wanted to see if I could ask you a few questions regarding using the 1099c to discharge your dads mortgage debt. I am up for foreclosure and am looking for the quickest way. Are you available for questions

Jovan DeShong
-

@starrsoul7 Hi! Can you please explain step by step how you cleared the mortgage? Do you have to be a spc and/or national to do so? I literally just found out about all thos stuff 2 days ago and I'm in a place where I needed this info 2 years ago. I have no problem doing the work I just need to know what the steps are in detail. I have a young family of 7 and I don't want to lose my home. If anyone has the info and is willing to help, please do.
Just made this email
Jc.deshong@proton.me

Sheila DiTirro
Best Answer

I'd like see the details on how you discharge that mortgage debt online. Did you have to use CA template Chris provided? 

Discard
DARRYL G RUSSELL
Best Answer

Lerin Dees,

Presidential Proclamation 2039 and the Congressional Act of March 1933. (excerpt)

banking institutions" shall include all Federal Reserve Banks, national banking associations, banks, trust companies, savings banks, building and loan associations, credit unions, or other corporations, partnerships, associations or persons, engaged in the business of receiving deposits, making loans, discounting business paper, or transacting any other form of banking business.

I think this says we are "Financial Institutions" under this definition .

I take that to mean we /persons can use the 1099C to discharge debt. I'd just like to know how to execute the filing

Discard
Jon karbowski
Best Answer

Starsole7 are you a secured party creditor.  Although CH never mentions this, I’m pretty sure you need to be a SPC and a US National to discharge debt per HJR 192. 

3 Comments
Discard
Desiree
-

I am a SPC. Not sure how to use it.

Taurean Bogar
-

@Desiree if you don’t mind can you pls explain how you became a SPC

Chris Cartwright
-

Good morning Jon Kar, i believe in CH's when he talked bout how he leaned his ALL Caps (name/vessel/person/public persona), that is the key to be the SPC. I think he leaned it multiples to the sum of 125 million! He also mentioned a double platinum rapper that he invested into and exchanged credit with. I am thinking of Don Kilam. He has books on Amazon along with Thomas Schauf.