Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

1099-A forms

I am having trouble finding a place to order the 1099-A forms on the IRS site. Could someone please advise??

Discard
3 Answers
CHARLES DAVIS
Best Answer

i applied for the 1099A forms. i just received a postcard from IRS saying they are not available at the moment , but will advise when they are back in stock??? any suggestions other than wait??

Discard
Alex
Best Answer

I just got my 1099s a,b,c,oid in the mail from the link it does however take a long time to get them took me almost 4 months to get them all and they did not come at the same time so with that in mind I would order alot lol I ordered 100 of each got the whole pack why not they're free just some food for thought .

Discard
Administrator
Best Answer

The IRS order link is literally in this course. Go through it and you will find it.

2 Comments
Discard
Terry Harrold
-

I tried that link myself from the course and either the link is wrong or the system has changed due to being this late in 2022. but you will not find anything there. I was able to locate a way to file a 1099-A online with eFiling it from www.1099Online.com Feel free to try that out. You have to sign up, it is free, then click the first top left box to begin the form and you will see it open in a new window. Careful, this is a live link and will go directly if you choose to file it.

Administrator
-

Terry,
1. The link works... all you have to do if follow the instructions on the page and in 2-3 clicks you'll be able to order.
If someone is not able to follow simple instructions then the person should not even touch any of these forms.

2. One has no standing as a beneficiary to file these forms, let alone file online. Additionally the CH 1099-A process requires an endorsement... which you cannot do by filing online...
Again please study the course.. if you cannot follow these instructions then don't play with fire.