Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

1099-A to offset IRS taxes due

I've got to offset an irs amount of $12,000 by next week and am using the 1099-A to do this quickly/easily. I'm stuck on what exactly  (what words )  to use in the "Description Of Property" field. It's probably very simple but i want to be sure to do this correctly and get it over with. Advice ASAP is GREATLY appreciated as I'd like to get this mailed out today or Monday the latest. Thank you, in advance.

1 Comment
Discard

okay, so i mistakenly thougghht i had till the 28th of oct. to respond to the irs but it was the 12th. so, i have now contracted with them for the 12+ grand they claim i owe. How do i correct this, if i can at all? I've someone who has been helping me but now since this mistake is on me, he wants me to book ( pay ) anothr session with him in order for his help, which he claims may need a letter or 2 to be sent ( he types up the letters for me and I do the rest). Am i being played or is there a simple way to take care of this...to discharge the debt - which, btw, they've never correctly answered point-by-point to my 1st letter.

1 Answer
Best Answer

Wisconsin Supreme Court, 1912, ex Rel Bolens v Frears:  

• The following opinion was filed March 15, 1912

MaRSHALL, J. I fully determined to write, at length, in substitution for the above. On further reflection it seems to do so might give unwarranted dignity to some suggestions voiced in these cases which were, as is supposed, effectually foreclosed more than a century ago, and so are not, generally, and should not, efficiently, be deemed open for discussion.    After the uniform holdings here, through many important adjudications, that public money in the public treasury, is a subject of trust for all the people for public purposes and disbursable, only, pursuant to valid legislations, and that every taxpayer is a cestui que trust having sufficient interest in preventing abuse of the trust to be recognized in the field of this court's prerogative jurisdiction as a relator in proceedings to set sovereign authority in motion by action in the name of...      [ so this description of a taxpayer clearly defines the taxpayer as the trust. ].  My (me personally) last communication with the IRS included this verbiage.   Their response to me was a letter informing me they needed 60 more days to evaluate my claim.    I have been sending them a notice of refusal to contract with them for the previous 4 years - and they have capitulated every time.   Meaning...I refused their offer...because it was fraudulent.   There is more to come on this because of new information I have gotten, regarding the UCC #s that I cite in my responses.   So stay tuned.     If you have agreed that you owe the debt, then send them a 1099a signing it as the beneficiary.

1 Comment
Discard
john-kevin:cann
-

Thank you for the answer! Would I also need to send a CA with the 1099-A?