Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

1099a Adventure

Rebecca K Murphy

I have been following posts on this site and watching videos on YouTube. I read a comment that said, "Be a Trustee and cut out the middle man." So I served as Trustee for my adult children and grown granddaughters. The papers have been sent a little over a month. I am praying for an unusually short turn around. I am extremely anxious to find out if I can make this work. It will be a great adventure helping people with this process. :) I also have sent a package of documents to the Treasury Department with all of my financial obligations as well as my utility bills for a year. Looking forward to being a Trustee and helping people with the 1099a process...:)

8 Comments
Discard
Costantine Erhayel
-

Blessing to you and your family, may God give you your heart desire. Could you please share with us the process you took to be a trustee!!Meaning, what type of forms you sent and did you open a tryst account already and how about!!Thanks for sharing and good luck

DarioLivingMan
-

Any update on your progress?

Rebecca K Murphy
-

I have not heard anything. From what I understand, that could be a good thing 😊

@Rebecaa
Please contact me @ willislegacytrust@gmail.com

Ferndo
-

Rebecca K Murphy Can you reach out to me @noble_re@yahoo.com
Thank you

-

Rebecca, thanks for all the information. Could you please contact me at: farpa@nym.hush.com? I need a trustee!

Betty Mendoza
-

can you please contact me bettymendoza33@gmail.com I have some questions to ask please thank you

Rebecca K Murphy
-

03/04/2024- i received a Frivolous Filing letter from the IRS. I had just left two more sets of documents at the local Post Office to be sent. Within five minutes of leaving the envelopes at the Post Office, I returned to get them back. (Because I just received the letter.) The Postal Worker REFUSED TO GIVE ME THE ENVELOPES BACK...

1 Answer
Best Answer

Two separate interactions with the Treasury Department about Beneficiaries I am Trustee for
Rebecca K Murphy
21 May 2023
TREASURYTrustee1099AContactBeneficiary

I am Trustee to seven different Beneficiaries around the United States. I filed my first set of documents with the Treasury last year. Recently, I have been contacted by the Treasury to verify an address of one of my beneficiaries. And more recently, one of my beneficiaris received a copy of the form 8888 with no letter and no explanation. If this whole 1099A thing was not a real thing, Why would the United States Treasury be trying to verify information??

Discard