Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

1099A for monthly spending?

Michele G

Are we able to request funds to pay bills when 1099As and coupons are not welcomed or used?

For rent, groceries and misc.? Don’t recall seeing this in videos. Ty

Discard
5 Answers
Dale Smith
Best Answer

Is it true that any person/entity that has your SSAN is a trustee?  If that's the case, seems like utility companies and insurance companies would be way up on top of the list to go for.

1 Comment
Discard
Glynis Sheppard
-

I understand this to be true. However, I believe that it depends which entity you're communicating to with your knowledge of fact and what is your goal.

Michele G
Best Answer

Thanks for your reply, I have ordered 1099s and others but still waiting. Can I request funds using 1099 Efile and then submit paper copies, 1099a, 1096 and 1040v once approved and forms received?

2 Comments
Discard
Glynis Sheppard
-

I remember the wet-"beneficiary signature" being a requirement, which eliminates an online filing option.

Dane
-

Your trustee can only send those in for you. It's a slow process so in my opinion use them to buy solar system and dig you a well. Get off all the city nonsense in my opinion

StarSoul7
Best Answer

@MichelleG...if you send me your address I can send you some 1099A. Is that the only document you need?

Discard
Andre Shannon
Best Answer

YES

Discard
Administrator
Best Answer

Chris teaches that you can use this to request anything that you need as a Beneficiary but it has to be through a trustee.

3 Comments
Discard
Shanon-Marie
-

And currently takes 45-60 days for the trustee to receive the funds for their appropriate disbursement.

Paula
-

not sure about the 45-60 days. In the latest videos and study groups are saying 6 months. This may be why dealerships and realtors are not wanting to do this.

I notice the two comments about time for processing.
I would like to mention that the IRS has a notice on their website which states that due to covid they are 90 - 120 days behind in processing claims of the over 19 million they have to work on. And, they also state on their website that all paper claims are handled with the longest turn around time.
Yes, they are pushing the time frame out to almost 6 months or more.