Help - The 1099-A Process

Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services.
Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

1099A forms submitted with it

Jed

Curious.    After filing the 1099a. In the first video Chris says. They need to file a 1040V in order to for the dealership to get the money sent to them 

In a later video  he stated that a 1099-oid, 1096. And a 1040v. 

Just want to clear air.  What all forms are they supposed to file in addition with the 1099A to get the payment?    

The 1099oid, 1096, and 1040v. It just the 1040v by its self 

Also.  All 3 parts of the 1099A are to be filled out?    Also do I just sign the 1 or all 3??  And is it just the red copy to sign? Or do the carbon copies need signed 

2 Comments
Discard

IF you can find a dealer to serve as your trustee, you will be very lucky. A better option is to have a trained trustee file for you.

Desiree
-

I am going with a Trustee: KJ Private Advisory Investments dot com

1 Answer
Best Answer

I suggest that you take all his courses because he answers all your questions on the 1099-A in his videos.

1 Comment
Discard
Jed
-

Yes I have.
If the first video. Chris states that they meed to submit a 1040v with 1099A
In a later video Chris states that a 1099-OID, 1096, and 1040V is to be submitted with 1099A
That is what I am asking. He stated 2 different processes.
I understand the process. I'm just asking the clarification of which one is all.
I believe I need to submit all 3 and not just the 1040V by itself